*.✧ ↳무한적아

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝- Donghyuck falls onto Mark's body and looks at him with teary eyes, "Markie ah~"

-
Donghyuck falls onto Mark's body and looks at him with teary eyes, "Markie ah~"

But it seems like Mark can' t focus with the younger's addicting act because he has been frozen. Why, you're wondering? The allegedly lovely bunny tail that the runt is wearing as a part of his costume is actually
.
.
.
.
.
a dildo that has been shoved deep into his tight hole.

"Hah...it's so pretty, isn't it?", he asked, naughty hands slowly find their ways down to where to machine is and pull them in and out freely, dirty moans spilled from his beautiful lips. "Hmm...gargh. Deep...deeper"

Mischievous.

Never in his life had Mark could even bring himself to imagine the scene of his beloved husband could be  so vulgar, could be so lewd and serving all he is to him like this. It's a stunt that the Canadian is more than satisfied to be served.

"Don..don't need Markie. Arg..Markie is...baddie", Donghyuck grumbled under his breath, his hand moves faster as he said to work the toy as the pace that he thought would please him. A couple of minutes later, Donghyuck came, squirted out the tangy liquid all over their mattress and also his not yet pleasured face.

"H-Hyuck", Mark harmoniously whimper, tugging on the annoying handcuffs, "Un-unlock me now!"

Donghyuck is still busy catching on his breath after the pos-orgasm that hits him just moments earlier. He smirked but Mark felt like he is sunk into it so much more. There is something that is so daring yet lovely about it that is demanding him to earn what he has already owned.

His husband's legs are placed on his shoulders and Mark kissed them gently, lightly sucking on them to leave bruises. The runt giggled and slowly trace it down the side of his face, through his torso and down to his abdomen and came to contact to his shaft.

He doesn't have a feet kink but there is just something so tempting to him about Donghyuck's gorgeous legs. They are what people wouldn't even think twice to pay million of dollars to have.

(i know i have out you all to devastation mode because of donghyuck's legs and i don't feel guilty one bit)

Donghyuck hums as he heard the older's plead. He toyed with his man's member and caressed it, even go as far as stomp on it lightly to make Mark groaned loudly, his boner grow harder as minutes passed.

"Oh come on love, at least tell me something valuable that would make me pity you in the slightest", the runt tilted his head cutely, "Don't you want to fuck me?"

He feels humiliated and he is more than sure that there is no way he is letting Donghyuck gets away after he did him dirty like this. Taking a breath and keep him composed, the man voiced up in such a low, husky tone.

"I could fuck you better than any dildos you own. You need to remember that I'm the only one who knows where to penetrate you, how to push and pull you down the hole of ecstasy", Mark whispered sensually, sending immediately chills down his boyfriend's spine, "Honey, don't you want it?"

The huge, red cock that is standing straighter and harder then ever has already luring him in and although he had a lot of fun, nothing is better than the real deal and Mark's dirty talk really got him hooked.

Gulping, Donghyuck yanked the bedside drawer open with his vision getting blurry to get out the key that would set his husband free from the chain.

As soon as the handcuffs fell off the bed, Donghyuck hissed loudly when Mark got him by his neck and the dildo got pulled out of his ass harshly and thrown to the end of their king-sized bed.

Their lips came in contacts in a messy way, with a lot of lips and even more saliva. Mark eventually stopped gripping hard on his neck when he sits up and looks down on him.

"That's the end of your little cocky fun act"

Before the younger could even comprehend to the situation, he gasped and grip on a handful of mattress when the older entered him without any warning and pushing through his flesh, opening his pain fast and don't even stopped a second so that the younger could even catch up.

"Go-go slow", he whimpered.

He just came a minute ago and his body is still affected by the washing ecstasy yet Mark is pounding him like there is no tomorrow and is forcing to be horny again. Donghyuck's face is pressed against the pillow and all he could do is pushing his hip as high as possible to keep up with Mark's moves.

"Yeah. I prefer this one way more better. Nothing more than a submissive little slut to me", he snickered creepily as the pounding get harder and faster, "Moan louder kitten, I need to hear your wrecked sobs when I fuck you right in that damn heat"

"Hargh..umph...Markie. T-touch!", Donghyuck cried.

Mark sighed coldly and spank the younger, even dare to grip on it afterwards. "Demanding, that's all you are. Huh?" Even so, his hand still go down the runt base and lazily move his hand up and down.

His husband knows every millimeter on his body, he knows how to make him so turned on that all he could do is cry for the man to dominate him, he knows how to eat him out slowly and deliciously.

"Ah, oh~ Markie...th-there", he whispered, tears spilling out of his eyes.
"You're so into this", Mark lets out a breathy laugh and tighten his grip on Donghyuk's hip as he started drilling on the younger. "Fuck, you're tight"

"C...coming!"

Mark didn't answer him but his pace just gets faster and faster and not even five minutes later, the younger came in his hands as he wails due to the overwhelming heat. Mark's eyebrow knitted when Donghyuck's hold suffocate him.

In and out.

In and out.

In and out.

The younger feels like he could pass out any second out now since he feels so good being fucked through his second orgasm. Especially a few minutes later when a flush of hot liquid filled him to the brim.

"Stop...It's sore", Donghyuck mumbled, face scrunched up when Mark pulled out and want to put the dildo back into him.

"Don't be a killjoy", he growled and nudge his member to Donghyuck's lips, "Open up and suck me!"

But when his eyes met the younger's disturbed one, they calmed down and he slowly sit up. "Oh, you're tired?"

"I came two times. Tired", Donghyuck sighed and latch onto the older, dropping small kisses on the man's shoulder and torso, "I will make it up next morning and well...night. Okay?"

"Fine", he huffed but hugs the runt close anyway and give him all cheering kiss. "I'm sorry"

"It's nothing", Donghyuck answered softly as he snuggled close to his man, "I'm glad we're on good terms now"

"Me too". Mark agreed, pushing the damp bangs of his husband back and peck it, "Let's never fight again. I would never want to upset you, especially on your birthday"

-END-
(i told you all this is going to be a short fic)