*.✧ ↳ rain

i'm so sorry for the short chapter. this is more of a smut book, that's why this and the next chapter will not be as long as the chapters i have always been uploading. tysm
╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

 tysm♡╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

Today is the 5th of June and still, Mark and Donghyuck still haven't been able to let go of their massive ego to make up with one another. Having a whole big fight with Donghyuck just because he is being close with his friends is a stupid thing to do but of course, Mark is a rock's twin so he can't realize it.

Donghyuck sighed.

What about tomorrow? Oh for the love of Jesus Christ, I don't want to be lonely on my own burthday, it's pathetic!

He is hiding at one of the summer houses that they bought to chill in the summer at Gangwondo, which is supposed to be the place them two will celebrate his big, happy birthday party. Guess that is too good to be true.
Or else, he wouldn't be sitting here alone and being all sad and shit.

He wanders around the house with mind filled with random thoughts, thoughts about his dearest Mark Lee. Two weeks have passed by since their fight.

Two fucking weeks because Mark's stupidity.

How could you be jealous? I have literally dedicated all of my life to you, haven't I?

What in the world even goes in Mark's head?

But I kinda really miss him.

I wonder if he missing me the way I am right now?

Donghyuck then lets out a curse when he feels the sudden coldness on his face. His tolerance chose the right time to give up and him and break down to useless tears that he could not wipe away.

He could not live like this any longer. He is used to Mark, used to having a partner by his side to support him physically and mentally and this ridiculous misunderstanding between them is affecting him in the worst way.

The brunette knows that his husband is one stubborn man but everything has a limit and Mark crossed it.