Could You Love an Alien?

It has been long enough since I've done what I did in the past. She has finally came back from her solemn world. Mitsuko Katana, a mysterious girl who suddenly took my heart away.

        It was long ago, when I was still 15 years old. I was just taking sketches of a beautiful night  view. I was calm, standing in the cold concrete of a bridge. I then saw a ray of bright light, it darted in a speed of light, so fast that I forgot what happened but my imagination running in my mind. A soft hand grabbed my waist and took me somewhere place. I woke up finding myself in the cold concrete. I brought everything to school, including my sketch book. Somehow, I didn't manage to have time drawing.

        Before I knew it, I was looking out of the window, and saw a girl with her deep purple hair, shining in the rays of the sun. She wore glasses, she was fit and she has some kind of cute bangs. I didn't realize on what was happening, I was gazing about her, until Hirokoshi tapped my shoulder. I felt this rush of feeling running through my chest. It was warm, and minty. I knew that I had a crush on her since I saw her.

(Mitsuko Narrating)

        I keep imagining a vision in my mind that I have to go to this place in this weird but beautiful world. I went to my class, 3-B. I also kept on thinking about that guy who just stared at me. Boys gathered around me, asking me a lot of questions. Then a little girl, who turns out to be the senior, stood up with a bored face (which is her default face) and said, "Get out of my face or I'm gonna have to do some fun!".All the boys disappeared in a blink of an eye. She was Citrus Taneshima. 

        I walked home and happened to pass that boy again. I was sitting by a small river trying to catch some fish and act normal. In fact, well, unfortunately, in that river, there are NO fish. That boy approached me. My heart was beating fast. He said, "Hello, you must love fishing right?", I said I do. He said again, "No offense, but in this river, there are no fish, but instead, there's another big one no too far from here." I saw a little shade of pinkish red in his cheeks.

( Back to Takeshi Makatsune Narrating )

        Oh man, I blasted it! I finally made it through! I guide her home, while trying to imagine impressing her and asking her to go and stay at my place. Then I told her a lot of things. She was all yes and right and wow-ing at me. It turns out that I unconsciously did it and she took everything all dandy and fine. I immediately feel ashamed and embarrassed. She eventually did stay at may place. This was what I was totally not expecting, my slight crush on her is just the beginning to grow to a bigger one. Depends on how you see it.

                                                                >Chapter 2- Coming Soon!<