Getting Started, Troubled

My test for the end of the semester is getting close, and I will start a new short life with Mitsuko Katana..

        Mitsuko and I just went home and getting ready for dinner. After we took a bath, ate and lazy up around, Mitsuko took a bunch of paper and stack them all up in a neat pile on the table. I looked at her with confusion, and asked a couple of things. Then she took out a blank book, my pencil case and some other books that is filled with languages, mathematics and knowledge. Then she finally declared, "Takeshi, I want you to achieve a score that is much more higher than your averages. I looked at her and smiled a little smile, and then to the materials on the table with horror in my eyes. I started to work and work. Mitsuko was patient, but she also get angry and scold me when I lose a lot of concentration. Then our session of studying was done. I felt like a noodle and so tired from all that studying. I never knew the soft and gentle Mitsuko can turn into a scary-cute teacher like this. Oh well, I should go to bed now. To be ready with my test of the end of the semester tomorrow.

(Mitsuko Narrating)

        Takeshi is just so cute when he get stressed out and scared because of me. I did it because I care about his grades and himself. I can master cooking now, and Takeshi is quite pleased with my results. I should improve more on my cooking skills!

(Takeshi)

        Ok, yesterday's studying is totally paying off for later. I am ready to take the test. Mitsuko should be impressed if I got a higher grade on my test.

(Narrator Narrating)

        Takeshi was working on his test until it was the end of the period. He is quite pleased by it. He got the grades and his grades improved quite a lot. He got 88 out of 100, and Mitsuko hugged him and kissed him on the forehead, because she was so happy she succeeded of coaching Takeshi. Takeshi felt the kiss, and tried to ask something, but Mitsuko placed her delicate index finger on Takeshi's lips and said, "No, don't say it yet.." and smiled. Tomorrow is the last of school, and Takeshi stayed in bed. Mitsuko was so worried about Takeshi, so she called Mecca, and checked if Takeshi's fine. He seems fine, Mitsuko thought. Mitsuko tried to make him go out of his room and tell Mitsuko what happened.  Instead, Takeshi slipped out a piece of paper that says, "I don't feel well". "I know you are fine Takeshi!" Takeshi slipped out another note, "Go away". Mitsuko felt a splash of darkness and sadness in her heart, but she said, "I'll be going then" with a holding-a-cry sound. 

        Junko, Migita and Kanae were already at school, sitting and talking about the grades they got. Mitsuko passed them without a word and went to her class. She felt cold and worried a lot. Junko wondered, where have Takeshi gone?

(Mitsuko Narrating)

        Have I done something unacceptable? Oh no. Maybe that is because I stopped him from confessing something to me. Or is it because I kissed and hugged him? This is making me super scared that the beginning of my crush is ended so soon...

(Takeshi Narrating)

        Mitsuko, won't let me confess anythike, what's the big deal anyways? This is weird. Maybe it is too early to confess. I think I'll go stroll around and draw a lot of stuff.

(Narrator Narrating)

        And so, Takeshi went off to the shopping square. He packed up some stuff and walked there. Migita, Kanae, and Junko were there too. Junko especially saw Takeshi walking by and sketching. Junko ran towards him, and went with him to the shopping square. They spent time with each other and, most of all, Junko felt super happy and crushy.

(Junko)

        I feel like the happiest girl on earth, and now I am spending my time with Takeshi. I really wish that I'm his girlfriend or he's my boyfriend. This is so awesome. But I need to keep myself on not hoping too much about that. It's just too early for everything. Now I just, need, to, confess to Takeshi... "Takeshi... I... I .. wanted to.. uhh...say to..you..about" Then I stopped. Citrus was watching me all along!!!

(Narrator Narrating)

        Junko freaked out. Citrus chuckled and said, "Don't mind me, just keep doing what you're doing". Junko's face turned red, and chased out Citrus. Citrus ran and ran as if nothing even ever happened and still chuckled. While, she ran, her hands ran in the motion of writing in her book, for the script. Meanwhile, Mitsuko walked down the road with sadness.

(Mitsuko Narrating)

        Should I move from Takeshi's house and leave forever? Should I find my vision on my own? Maybe Takeshi doesn't want me anymore, maybe he likes Junko or Kanae more. This is so sad. No! I should find Takeshi. apologize and let him say what he wants to say. It is not fair for the both of us. I should warp myself and find Takeshi. Mecca!

(Takeshi Narrating)

        Maybe I shouldn't have said that to Mitsuko, maybe she will gossip about me and it will break my reputation. Or she is left heartbroken, I should go and find her. I should apologize and let myself say what I want to say to her. It is time.

(Takeshi and Mitsuko Narrating)

        I should say sorry. Yes, apologize.

(Narrator Narrating)

        And so, Migita and Kanae went by to stop for some drinks, waiting for Citrus to come and get the beverage she wants. Citrus, at last arrived, with an un-tired face, and said, "Hello, thanks for waiting" with her normal flat voice. Junko came tailing after Citrus and she was gasping for air. She saw Migita, Kanae and Citrus looking at her. Junko cannot help, but crying. Tears dropped slowly down her pink cheeks, and said, "You guys have been spying on me this whole time?!" and ran away, out of sight. Meanwhile, Takeshi was just walking down the trotoar and bumped into Mitsuko.

(Takeshi Narrating)

        "Mitsuko-senpai!" I said. I was truly shocked to find Mitsuko walking down the same street as I am. This is the time, come on, Takeshi Makatsune! GO!

(Mitsuko Narrating)

        "Takeshi?!" I was so surprised by him bumping into me. I was looking around for Takeshi and I found him. This is the time, you can do it, Mitsuko Katana. GO!

(Narrator Narrating)

        So they sat on the grass and talked it over:

T: Okay, Mitsuko-senpai, I am truly sorry for all the trouble I've caused.

M: Takeshi, I'm the one that should apologize. I know you wanted to say something important, then tell me.

T: Mitsuko, I , I don't know what to say. I think it is not time yet. I just want to say sorry. Sorry for the harsh message.

M: Then, Takeshi-sama, it is all settled.

>Next Chapter: Introducing Mitsuko to the World<