Introducing Mitsuko to the World

Winter Festival is coming. Mitsuko, Junko, Kanae and Migita will be overjoyed. Citrus will also tag along I say.

        Mitsuko and I was just looking out of the window and we were just drinking hot chocolate. Mitsuko and I looked at each other with smiles and awkward blushes. She was hiding something I suppose. But I wouldn't mind it for now. I would like to tell her about the Winter Festival, and so I did. It is December the 20th, and it is just 5 more days until Christmas. Junko will probably bring the foods and snacks over to my house, Kanae making Christmas sweaters and scarves. Migita, obviously will bring on the board games and toys for a sleepover. Migita likes military-crafting toys, the ones that are flat and you have to cut them from the pieces board. I am in charge of the beds and rooms at my house so my friends can come over. Migita will sleep in my room, and Junko, Kanae, Citrus, will spend the night in Mitsuko's room. I was just drawing some characters looking at the window. Snow birds as white as the snow surrounding it, puffed its feathers and sat on my windowsill. It was good, and so I drew it in my book. It was a quite thick-papered sketch book, and two of the pages are sticky to each other. It was in the ends, so, it won't disturb my drawings. I cartooned the bird, with my one-drag-line skills, and it came out beautiful.

        Mitsuko left her seat and went to the kitchen. She was heating up the leftover rice, and cooked miso soup with omelets. I smiled at the smells, and Mitsuko glanced at me. I glanced back and we laughed awkwardly. All of this started when Mitsuko and I misconcept the things we did. I then apologized to Mitsuko and she apologized to me. It was awkward from the time we met each other. But I am totally improving on my efforts on at least being friends with me. I called Migita to ask everyone else to come here for the winter festival. Migita said ok, and he called the others. I waited. Then, when it was 6 p.m., they made it. Now, the winter festival has radiators inside them, to keep their guests warm. People usually use normal casuals, and also yukatas and kimonos. Mitsuko is using a jade-blue kimono with a red-bunny patterned obi belt, and some boots. Junko uses a white yukata with fluffy collar and flat flip-flops, and a purple belt with a neat ribbon in the back. Kanae, uses an orange kimono with a thin ribbon tied into an infinity sign ribbon, also she uses a pair of leather orange boots . Migita uses a navy blue vest, a yellow shirt and cargo pants. He uses sneakers as well. I use the same type of casuals, but I use a sweater and long pants.

(Narrator Here)

        The group gathered in Takeshi's house and they dropped of their things. The girls were bringing their fans, purse and shawl. "LET"S GO!" they all shouted out. They walked to the delight of the winter season, hearts beating with joy and happiness. Citrus is simply wearing a red yukata and red glittery sandals. With her curly locks, she popped out in the front of the gate. "Konnichiwa, friends. Hey, Mitsuko, guys, ready to have fun tonight?!" she asked in a flat tone and smiled. Everybody shouted and dashed to the open gates and raised up their hands in excitement. Mitsuko's eyes gleamed and glittered with wonder and curiosity. "Mitsuko, since this is your first time on going to the festival, you have to try our tradition." Junko said gleefully. In minutes, their reserved table was full of the treats and food of the festival. Mitsuko stared with stars and lights in her eyes. "Ready girl?" Kanae said. "Am I as ready as ever!" Mitsuko squealed with maniac-gleaming eyes, as if she is feeling ravenous. Mitsuko took a plat and scooped every type of food in little portions, and gulped them down, crying of the fancy tastes dancing on her tongue. Everyone else was also tempted and ate, except Kanae, who just grinned at us, happy to see our enthusiasm and joy.

Mitsuko squealed with maniac-gleaming eyes, as if she is feeling ravenous. Mitsuko took a plate and scooped every type of food in little portions, and gulped them down, crying of the fancy tastes dancing on her tongue. Everyone else was also tempted and ate, except Kanae, who just grinned at us, happy to see our enthusiasm and joy. Takeshi too, cannot resist the bliss of Winter Festival's food and treats

        After they all had a full stomach, they tried on the games and prizes. Not long after that, Citrus led all of them until we are all in the front of an eerie Torii entrance. Citrus said, "Guys, we are going have a 'Fright Challenge'. Now I will pair y'all up. Migita with Kanae, Takeshi with Junko, and Citrus with Mitsuko. Then they separated.

        After quite a long walk, Migita and Kanae arrived in an old temple/shrine.

        After 5 long sets of steps, Takeshi and Junko arrived in a mysterious platform/level.

        After Mitsuko's fear chat and Citrus' silence, Mitsuko realized that she was left alone.

"Migita? Are you scared? May there be Sadako....!" Kanae didn't finish because her mouth was closed by Migita's shvering hands. And a rustle was heard. Obviously, there is no wind, because they weren't that cold. Their heads flung away to see a figure standing not far from them, dressed in a white gown, and face covered in black hair. They both shivered hard and ran, but Migita accidentally knocked over the flashlight Kanae was holding, and it was dark so they tripped with their eyes closed, not wanting to see the ghoul. And before they knew it, their lips joined together. "Awwh, I thought it will be funny if I jump-scared you guys!" the figure proclaimed. Migita immediately pulled apart, "SIS??!!" Migita squawked, leaving Kanae flustered and embarrassed. Manami was the person that jumpscared them both to death-romance.

(Junko Narrating)

        It is so lucky of me that I have Takeshi by my side. I held his arm tight, like what couples do when they are all alone. I fixed a cute face and a scared one, but Takeshi only glanced at me once, and looked around our surroundings for any suspicion. I know that Takeshi’s heart was wishing for that weird girl Mitsuko, but I still like him. Takeshi has always been my star since the day we met. Takeshi was just a boy back then, and Sensei told the whole class that Takeshi had lost all of his family relatives in an air crash. Sensei told us to be sympathetic to him, but his smile was the shining star. He had lost his loved ones, but no sorrow was written on his face. He just gave his best and his smile was purely glory. And from that moment on, my heart flutters for Takeshi, and him only. Takeshi seem to be aware and worrying-about-Mitsuko was written all over his cute face.

And at the same time, we heard Mitsuko scream.