Knowing Each Other

Cold, beautiful, funny, warm and weird.

        It was a beautiful snowy morning where I will ask Mitsuko to go out and buy some clothes. Last night she was wearing Nanami's nightgown and she looked, well, too "appearing" I suppose. She looked so different. Nanami's clothes are too fashionful, and Mitsuko is the type of casualty and trendy. We went to the Mitaka Shopping District and bought some clothes. I helped her choose her clothes and gave her some judgments about the clothes. It was fun, and we laughed about the funny clothes. Then, we strolled along and ate some snacks, like tea and sweets. After that, we went home and had some hot cocoa. Mitsuko is very nice for a housewife, well, I wish she could be my nice housewife.

        My friends are always popping out of nowhere, without telling me that they would come and visit over to my house. This makes me lose some of my privacy, because most of the time, I gathered my strength and tried to go to Mitsuko, impressing her with some romantic-casual things. But, ugh I seem to lose my guts 1 meter away from her. She said that I can tell anything to her and that I can trust her when it comes to secrets. For the first time in such a long time, I opened my sketch book and asked her if I could sketch a potrait of her. I drew a perfect replica of her, and I am proud of it to have a memory of her.

        Just as I am sipping my hot cocoa, my friends appear suddenly out of the blue at my door. I nearly jumped out of my cushion and screamed, but I managed to hold my horses. Migita Hirokoshi, my buddy who always gave me the best gossips and secrets of other people, smart at hooking a conversation with girls at school, and likes to hang out with me while making miniature warfare toys. Kanae Hisuka, my friend, who is super sticky with Junko Dentai, likes to cook and tag along with Junko and us. There is also this senior called Citrus Taneshima who brings thins weird-looking drink in pitchers. They actually taste good, and refreshing, also it keeps you warm. Citrus asked us to make and animated story book with everything that we will do over the winter break. We all agreed and made a cheer with those drinks. Those drinks are contageous, it makes you want to drink it more and more.

(Citrus Narrating)

        They didn't know that those drinks was similar to rum, well, only 10% is rum inside those drinks. Those drinks are called Chemiquid. Heh-heh-heh. They will eventually get drunk a little and will do some things that pops out of their minds without them knowing. They will also do whatever the others tell them to do, which I will write as my script for the animated book. Since Takeshi is very good in drawing, he could draw most of the parts. Heh-heh-heh-heh.

(Narrator Narrating)

        They were playing games, being all jolly and funny. The only one who just sits there and seeing everybody all giggling and goofing off is Citrus, who kept herself controled and only drank 2 glasses of Chemiquid. Takeshi and Mitsuko stayed on the front porch, laughing together and drinking Chemiquid. They are all half-conscious and crazy. Everybody later gathered up and sat beside the sides of the table all of them are gathering warmth from the radiator and themselves. Citrus stood up and said, "Now that everybody is all cheered up, let's play the game of Kings. I'll be the king first. Mitsuko, watch and learn". They started to play the game and the contestants were numbered. Citrus told 3 (which is Junko) to slap 1 (Takeshi). Then 4 (Kanae) is told to hug 3, 5 (Migita) to hold hands with 4 for the whole game, and then, last but not least, 2 (Mitsuko) to kiss 1 on the lips. Now, this rule given by Citrus was clearly too early to be told, and automatically, the two refused (Takeshi and Mitsuko). Citrus chuckled and went back to the kitchen and took more Chemiquid. They laughed and laughed about stuff, until Mecca, Mitsuko's extraterrestrial pet and space partner, appeared on the top of the table. Everybody laughed so hard, and left Mitsuko feeling awkward and funny. After all of that is done, they all took a nap on the floor.

>Chapter 4: It is Just Getting Started<