How it Started - 9/27/19

Authors Note: Sorry if this story is bad it's my first story!! I'm so excited to write this!! I hope you enjoy my lil beans!

_______________________________Line Break__________________________________

3rd POV

It all started when Izuku was diagnosed quirkless. He started to get bullied relentlessly by his peers after he told them when they asked what his quirk was (A/N he went to go get his quirk checkup when he was 6). The only person who cared for him was his mother and father.

One day he came home and he was covered in bruises and scratches from his peers. Inko gasped. "What happened to you Izuku?!" Inko exclaimed and he just responded with "Not right now".

____________Time Skip____________

When Inko was done cleaning up his wounds she asked him again more calmly "ok Izu what happened?" he started tearing up and said "the kids have been bullying me since I was diagnosed as quirkless and the teacher just lets it happen or they even join in the harassment." he spit the word quirkless like it was poison in his mouth. Inko got up and pulled Izuku into a hug and said "I'm going to make katsudon and after we eat I'll contact Hisashi. How's that sound?" Izuku just nodded while sniffling.

Inko got up and went to the kitchen to go make katsudon. Izuku just went into his room to go analyze more quirks of the pro hero's. He started to mumble "-and if Eraserhead's quirk from what I have seen can only erase quirks within his eye range and his quirks effect lasts only until he blinks. Good thing he is an underground hero or else he would be an easily defeated enemy for the villa-" he was interrupted by Inko knocking on his door. "Honey dinner is ready." he jumped up and ran downstairs "thank you mom!!" he shouted as he was running downstairs.

_____________Time Skip_____________

After they were done eating and cleaning Inko called Hisashi. Hisashi answered the phone after the second ring. "Hey honey I was just calling you to tell you what had happened at Izuku's schools since he was diagnosed as quirkless". After explaining Hisashi was mad and said he was getting a plane ticket to fly out to Musutafu tomorrow.

"Hey Izuku you don't have to go to school tomorrow because I have a surprise coming tomorrow for you." Izuku was so happy he didn't have to go to school tomorrow and face his bullies that he's had since he started school. He went back to his room to to finish analyzing Eraserhead's quirk. Inko was smiling happily as she watched Izuku's mood change from being sad and depressed to happy and excited. Inko was texting Hisashi about their plan for tomorrow.

(I=Inko and H=Hisashi)

I- I bet he is going to be super surprised tomorrow!

H- Yeah! I'm so excited about coming home tomorrow

I- Yeah and I bet he will like the surprises we have in store for him. Well goodnight honey I will see you tomorrow!

H- Yeah goodnight babe see you tomorrow

Inko turned off her phone and went to her bedroom to go to sleep. In another room Izuku was excited to see the surprise she had lined up for him. Little did he know it would change his life for the better.

________________________________Line Breaker_________________________________

A/N: Hey I hope this first chapter was ok, but you can comment what you want me to change or give me constructive criticism. Good bye