Why is he here?! - 3/18/20

Hello my little beans! I'm sorry I haven't been active but now that we're in this mess I have time to update. I hope you guys like this and voted from last update I made!

Here is a song I recommend: It's called crush!

*previously* "Oh! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you!" I apologize to them quickly but then they turn around and I freeze and go pale.

Izuku POV

"K-Kat-suki!?" I yelled.

I was surprised that he was here at this cute cafe .

(A/N: This is the cafe they are at)

'I hope he doesn't try to hurt me or I will have to hurt him!' I thought

"Oh. Hey Dek- I mean Izuku." He said and his face went kinda red.

'Why is his face red' I thought. (A/N: Oh you poor oblivious bean...( '・・)ノ(._.'))

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Y-Yeah," he cleared his throat "I am."

I started to blush because his voice had gotten deeper and huskier since I last talked to or I should say ranted to him.

He had ordered his drink before us so he was called first.

"Bakugou!" the barista called.

"Welp that's me," he said "can I have your number so we could talk things out? Please?" He asked.

I was surprised because he never says please.

"Y-Yeah sure!" I wrote my number down on a napkin and gave it to Katsuki.

"See you later." He said

"Yeah see you!" I said kinda dreamily.

I guess I never got over my crush on Katsuki. I know I shouldn't have a crush on him because of all the stuff he did to me but I just can't help it!

Hitoshi and I got our drinks and pastries and walked out. I told him we should go shopping and he agreed.

"Don't worry I have a lot of my own money so I can pay for you!" I told him.

"Don't worry about it, I have an allowance that I never use because I never had a reason to use it." He told me.

"Oh okay! But don't think that I still won't spend money on you because I will because you are my first friend I've made since I was diagnosed as quirkless!" I told him.

_______Time Skip______

3rd POV

Izuku and Hitoshi went to the mall to go buy stuff. Izuku went and got some clothes, accessories, shoes, some piercings, makeup, etc. (A/N: I know he is like 13 but this is a fic soooo yeah) Hitoshi got some clothes, shoes, piercings, a camera, etc. They went to stores together so they got a lot of the same stuff.