Rgular day for the Midoriya fam - 3/22/20

A/N: Henlo my precious little beans!! I am just doing a filler chapter about the Midoriya's like what they do and that is going to be how Hisashi looks and he has black curly hair and red eyes and freckles. Inko is going to look like how she was when Izuku was a toddler. Izuku's body is pretty feminine and he has wide hips a small waist and thick thighs (picture below but a bit smaller and more muscular) and he is short 5'0'' is his height.

Izuku's body

Here is a song: Tia Tamera by Doja Cat ft

Here is a song: Tia Tamera by Doja Cat ft. Rico Nasty

Izuku POV

I woke up and walked to my kitchen in my pjs (A/N: his pjs are the same ones in the last chapter). I started to make myself a black cherry, peach, and vanilla refresher tea. With fresh fruit of course who do you think I am? I also start making a western breakfast that has french toast with whipped cream and fresh berries, hash browns, and scrambled eggs. I make my parents their coffee and set the table. My parents come down after about 5 minutes.

"Aww thank you sweetie!" Mom says to me.

"Yeah thanks Zuzu." My dad also thanks me.

"No problem! I just wanted to do something for us!" I reply to them

We eat and go get dressed for the day.

_______Time Skip_______

I have to model today because one of the models called in sick and mom didn't have anyone else to do it! We are supposed to be doing lingerie too! I'm super embarrassed because I have to model lingerie in front of my mom and other people.

"Izuku honey! I have the lingerie ready for you! Hurry up!" Mom yells to me.

"Okay Ma! I'm going as fast as I can!" I reply to her.

I just finished putting on some makeup.

I run to mom and she hands me a hanger with a clothes protector (A/N: Idk what to call it. It goes over clothes when your traveling or smth.) I run to the changing rooms and change as fast as I can. I look at the lingerie and blush.

'Of course it's a pretty revealing one! UGH!' I think to myself as I change into it.

Here is the lingerie he's wearing (A/N: It's revealing to Izuku and imagine the bra isn't that big)