2

Rose yawns and began to check the root of her daughter crying, of course. Rosemary injured herself with the thorns of her peel AGAIN, how could she even do that during her sleep? Rose healed Rosemary wound, the injury wasn't that deep but it seem to be painful so that kinda explained the annoying baby drama. With a calmly dead tone and an exhausted face, the mother begins to sing a melody for her child

".. Sana, sana, colita de cabra, si no sanas hoy sanaras mañana"

wow how embarrassing thankfully no one was there to hear that.. Helping or something. Rose rocked the infant as an effort to get her back to sleep. Of course, she continued her screaming as well, worst of all it was the fourth time in the last three days and jeez how could a simple- No... An hybrid being make such a potent noise for so long. Perhaps long enough for Rose to go through the halls of the castle, while trying to contact with her "half-orange" who had gone on a mission with Captain Fuel, leaving the baby in charge of Mom 2.0, anyway his turn was over weeks ago. Upon returning to the room the crying had been reduced to an awkward silence, her face was damp with citrus tears, she looked up at her mother with those big ol' eyes "are you done now, drama princess?" said the mother with a sarcastic tone as she began cleaning her daughter's face.

Rose lies on bed once again as a prize for the shutting of tears factory, but yet she couldn't get back into a god damn sleep, Rosemary gota comfy on her mother's sweater and got one of the petals on Rose hands into her mouth, slowly falling sleep... The peace returned for both of them, until then.