~2~

Jin POV
                                    «20:03»

I am home now, my new roommate didn't appeared yet, it's ok, it is good that I am not late... uh... let's wait now...

                                       «20:12»

Knock* knock* knock*
It should be him...
i opened the door. I saw a really cute guy, he has green mint hair and a gummy smile on his face.

"Hey... are you Kim SeokJin??"he asked.
"yeah... are you Yoongi?? My new roommate."
"Yes, so... may I come in?"he said.
"Oh... Yeah! Sorry... My fault..."i said.
"It's ok, so, let's get to know each other now."
"ok come in the living room"

Yoongi POV
I was in the living room with Jin by my side on the couch.
"So, how old are you?"
"uh... I am 20, what about you?"he asked me,
"21. So i am your hyung.Another question. Are you single?"idk why i asked this.
"um... i am... it's...he said looking like he was going to cry.
"You don't need to tell me if you don't want to."i said trying to calm him down.
"I broke up with him today... he... he was ... ceating..."he said sobbing.
"I'm so sorry, baby he is an idiot, you loved him... right?"I tried calming him down.
Lyeah... i still love him..."
"You don't need him! You will find someone who love you, to take care of you! He will realize what he lost... a beautiful, smart, calm and loving man... Now let's watch some Netflix and then sleep. Ok?"
"Ok Yoongi... Yongs... yoonie... YOONIE!! Yeah, a new nick name for you!! Yeee! Ok let's watch Netflix" he said excited... he is cute... ups... I didn't mean to- ... ok he is cute... NOW NETFLIX!!

«11:35»
I was on the couch with Jin eating popcorn and watching IT! I love that film... I-

Knock knock knock

Someone was knocking on the door.
"I will open. Stop the film a little please."he said getting up from the couch to open the dor.
When he opened the door.. his eyes got wide... whar happend...

"HOW DARE YOU TO LIVE ME LIKE THIS YOU WHORE!! YOU-"
"What happened to you? Who the fuck are you??"i cut him off...
He answers angrily:
"Who the fuck are YOU?? What are you doing with him, my boyfriend??~ he said angry, so angry."
"I am not your boyfriend, Jungkook!! We broke up!! I don't need you!! Just live me alone!!"he cryed and Jungkook slapped him on his left cheek.
"NO!! You are my boyfriend, my toy, you are mine!!"That Jungkook said furiously.
"Your... your what? Toy? I am just your toy? I knew it! You never loved me! Now! If you don't leave I will call the police!"Jin said still sobbing.
Jungkook exit the apartment and leaves.
Jin was on the floor... still crying... i picked him up and put hin on the couch. I hugged him thinght until we felt asleep.

We need to discuss tomorrow about that Jungkook...

Poor Jin...

Hey , guys! If there are mistakes , just forgive me, English isn't my first language, hope you loke the chapter. Luv😘✨