~7~

Jin POV

I was in the bathroom, alone, crying.

'Have i done something wrong?' I thought to myself.

I started crying harder. Then I chocked on my tears and started coughing.

Knock knock

"Are you okay there Jin?" It was Yoongi...

"I am fine!..umm. Can you bring my phone from the couch please?"
I asked Yoongi.

"Okay"

"Thank you. You can get in. The door is unlocked!"

Yoongi POV

I entered the bathroom and saw Jin, on the floor. He had really puffy eyes.

"What happened, babe? Are you okay?" I asked softly.

"Ye. I am why?.."

"You have really puffy eyes..."

"I am fine, don't worry." Said jin.

"Jin you can talk to me, you know? I am here for you, okay baby?"

"Ye. I know...Yoongi, do you think I was a bad boyfriend...to Jungkook?"

"Why?"

"Cuz he was beating me up and yelling at me every time I did something wrong like: forgetting to water the plants or wash a plate or cup or just asking for some money for groceries...He never gave me money for groceries or food that he eats...I also never eat with him at the same table because he didn't want me to...Does he hates me..."
Jin said sniffing a little bit.

I was shocked. This Jungkook guy is such an asshole. Jin feeds him, Jin washes the dishes and the clothes, Jin buys groceries, Jin cooks, Jin cleans the house...JIN DOES EVERYTHING. And what does this asshole Jungkook does? Cheats on him...

"Jin. You were NOT a bad boyfriend. You were the best boyfriend someone could ever ask for. Jungkook is just not appreciating you. Don't say that you are a bad boyfriend ever again. Please..."

"Thank you, Yoongi. You are such a good friend. I love you."

"I love you too..." i said blushing a little bit.

"Ah. Thank you for bringing my phone. I want to text my little brother. I want to visit him...Come with me? Pweatty pweaseee" Jin said  with puppy eyes.

"Oh...um. Ok"

"Yaaay" Jin said sounding all adorable.

Jin POV

I texted my little brother happily.
Messages
Jinnie hyungie💕🥰
Heyyyy  penguin.

Penguin Kai baby🥺❤️
I told you to stop calling me that Hyungie...hey to you too.

Jinnie hyungie💕🥰
I don't care. Can I come to your place? I am bored.

Penguin Kai baby🥺❤️
Sure. Why not? But wait! IF YOU BRING THAT JUNGKOOK GUY BOYFRIEND THING OF YOURS...then no.

Jinnie hyungie💕🥰
We broke up.

Penguin Kai baby🥺❤️
Thank  god. I was sick of him. Really.

Jinnie hyungie💕🥰
KAI.

Penguin Kai baby 🥺❤️
I am NOT sorry for that :) lmao.

Jinnie hyungie💕🥰
Btw. How are you with that Soobin guy, huh? Have you asked him out?

Penguin Kai baby 🥺❤️
YOU ANOYING BRAT. I don't like him and he doesn't like me either. Understood?

Jinnie hyungie💕🥰
No.
You like him.
Lol :)

                          Penguin Kai baby 🥺❤️
                                                    SHUT UP

Jinnie hyungie 💕🥰
No.
See you in 10 min. I'm coming to your place. 'kay?
Ah. And btw. Can i bring my roommate?

                          Penguin Kai baby 🥺❤️
Sure. Why not? Ah. I have to tell you that Soobin is at my place now. We are studying. Don't bother us.

Jinnie hyungie💕🥰
1. Since when you study?
2. You 2 are "studying" there pretty HARD. Huh? ;) Tell him to not be too rough with you cuz your virgin ass is sensitive. Okay?
Love you!
Bye❤️✨

                          Penguin Kai baby 🥺❤️
                    HYUNGjklkkkkhgffdgggg

Conversation ended

"Let's go. He is waiting for us. Get ready, Yoongi."

Heyyyy. So this chapter is a little bit longer. I will try to make more long chapters and update more often. Take care. Luv😘✨