~10~

Kai POV
I woke up in the middle of the night, probably at 3-4 AM to some boy's sobs.

I looked to my left, where it was Soobin. Crying...in his sleep.

I was scared and i didn't know what to do.

He was shaking and tears were falling down his face. His nose was red and his cheeks pink.

I tryed to shake him a little but it wouldn't work.

"Soobin. Binnie? Binnie wake up!"

I took him into my arms.

"Binnie. Don't cry. Please wake up. Tell me what happened. Why are you sad?"

Then he woke up.

"Ah...kai. KAI. Are you okay?! I-i was so scared I'll lose you..."

"What happened?"

"You tried to jump from the balcony and comit suicide... i tried to stop you but it was too late...you were to the hospital. Then you passed away..." he cried.

"Binnie, i am fine. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." I said.

"Okay...please don't leave me..." he said stillbwith tears in his eyes.

"I would NEVER leave you Binnie." I told him.

"Thank you..."

Then he got closer to me. He put his hand on my neck and we got closer we almost kissed when-

BANG BANG BANG

Then i heard footsteps coming to my room.

"Why do you need to be so loud?! You'll break the bed!" Jin shouted at us.

"Bro, IT WASN'T US." I yelled.

"The. Who the fu-"

BANG BANG BANG

"Bro. It's the door...dumbass" i told him.

And then i heard...him. His voice...a voice that i would never forget. Jeon Jungkook's voice...

"OPEN THE HELL UP"

He used to beat Jin up for every little thing that he didn't like. He also used to beat me for no reason. Jin didn't know about this.

"I'll get-"

"NO. You won't! Is Jungkook. Don't open the door. PLEASE." I cried interrupting jin.

"Kai. Are you okay?" Jin asked worried.

"No. Please don't open the front door...he'll beat me again..." i told them.

"What do you mean?" Jin asked.

"He didn't beat just you. He also beat me for no reason. He would tell me things like...you are useless...you are a frick, just like your brother...one day i will get rid of you forever... and now i think he came for me..."

"This. Is. The. Last. Drop." Jin said angry.

Third's person POV

Jin rushed downstairs and opened the door.

"Go away. Leave my brother alone. NOW" jin said kind of calm.

"Ah...jin. I- umm. You know...i came here to...meet with your brother and talk." Jungkook explained nervously.

"At 4 am?"

"Yes?"

"You are so bad ai lying. Go away or i'll call the police"

Kai POV

Jungkook left. I was relived.

"Thank you, Hyungie." I said to jin.

"Don't even let him go near you. Okay? I love you. Let's go to sleep now."

"Okay"

Jin went back to his room and i went back to mine with soobin.

We finally went to sleep.

Sorry for the lare updating but these days i am always at my grandma and I cannot really use the phone. Try to update soon. Luv😘✨