~8~

(A/N: so...about the sookai story. I thought it was a bad idea. Idk. I will possibly write a Sookai story but not related to this. Sorry. Enjoy this chapter. Luv😘✨)

Kai POV
So, i was in my room and I was studying for an upcoming English test with Soobin who wanted to help me.

Soobin and I were at my desk. He was next to my left. I was looking at him admiring his beautiful features. He saw that I was starting and asked:

"Are you okay, Hyuka?"asked Soobin a bit worried.

"Um, ye. I-i am fine." I answered feeling my cheeks started to burn.

"You are a bit read-" Soobin put his palm on my forehead "and you are a bit hot too. You okay?.." asked Soobin now worried.

"I am fine, don't worry."I told him.

"Okay"

Then Soobin started to lean closer to me and-

"SURPRISE PENGUIN" yelled someone behind me.

I jumped in shook and fell on the ground hitting my arm.

"Hyungie. You could've knocked...ON THE FRONT DOOR. HOW DID YOU ENTER MY HOUSE?"
I yelled.

"Ah, simple. You always hide a spare key under the rug. I am smart, i know. SO HOW ARE YOU?" Jin told me yelling the last part.

"Good...until you came..." i murmured the last part not wanting him to hear it but he did.

"I heard youuuu." Jin said.

"I don't care." I said.

"You brat."

"Thank you."

"Jin, I brought your last suitcase. Do you want me to help with something else?" A chocolate brown colored hair guy entered my room with A BIG ASS SUITCASE.

"You are suposed to be Jin's roommate. I am Jin's brother aka HIS FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD." I said proud of myself.

"No, you are-" jin tried to say something but I interrupted him.

"Yes, i am. Thank you. SO. Jin's roommate, hope you are taking good care of him. I am happy he met you. That Jungkook guy was weird."

"HUENING KAI, YOU-" jin interrupted me AGAIN.

"Jin if you don't shut your mouth up you are gonna sleep outside." I said. Feeling again PROUD OF MYSELF.

"Make me." Jin said with a smirk on his face.

"You are provoking me? YOU STUPID LITTLE-" i said but someone interrupted me AGAIN. But this time it wasn't Jin.

"Hyuka, don't gen mad over small things. Is okay" soobin said and came and back hugged me. And again i was feeling my cheeks burning.

"UWU. Hyukaaaa. Is this soobin? The guy you told me that you li-" jin teased me.

"JIN HYUNG" I yelled.

"Okay okay. I am gonna shut up..." jin saw my books and notebooks on my desk and said "oh. You really are studying. I am shooked bi thought you two were-"

"KIM FUCKING SEOKJIN" i yelled for like the 8th time.

"OKAYYY. I'll shut up."

"So. What's your name, Jin's roommate? How old are you? And did you and Seokjin already did it?" I asked with an evil but cute smile on my face.

"Wait. Wh-" yoongi tried to say.

"HUENING KAMAL KAY. YOU ARE 16." Jin shouted at me once again.

"So?" I asked.

"You stupid little-" Jin said.

"EXCUSE ME, HYUNGIE BUT I WAS TALKING TO YOUR ROOMMATE. THANK YOU." I said.

"So, first, I am Yoongi. Second,I am 21. And third, not yet."
Yoongi said calmly.

"Yoongi WHA-"

"I am not ready, jin" i intrrerupted him AGAINNNN.

"You seem cute. I like u already. Okay, so if you sleep here this night-"
I tried to say.

"Week." Jin corected me.

"What?" I tried asking.

"Nothing."

"So, you are going to sleep with Jin in the spare room we have. Okay?" I said to Yoongi.

"Wait. What? Why can't I sleep with you? No homo. We are brothers." Jin asked.

"This week Soobin is staying at my place because he got in a big fight with his roomate. And because i can't let Soobin sleep with Yoongi." I explained.

"Why?" Jin asked again something stupid.

"Do you hear yourself?"

"Yes."

"Jin. We slept togheter like 4 nights in a row. I got used to it already."
Yoongi explained.

"You did what? UWU JINNIE." I teased him.

"Now I understand why you want to sleep with soobin" jin told me.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't know if i am corect but i think  you are too young for this but if you want to do it...you have some condoms and lube in my my bag. Tell me okay?"

"KIM MOTHER FUCKING SEOKJIN. I AM GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS UP." I shouted.

Soobin stood next to me frozen and yoongi was staring at me with a smirk on his face and started giggling while jin ran into his room and started laughing like an evil bunny.

"I am gonna kill you." I said anoyed.

Later that night, at like 1 am, we went to bed.

Heyyy babies. This chapter is much longer than the other ones. I will try to make more long ones. Hope you enjoyed. Luv😘✨