DM: Ned and Peter

star_wars_ned: Okay I have my evidence

peter_parker: Really man? You're actually doing this?

star_wars_ned: Yes.

star_wars_med: Now pay attention.

peter_parker: Fine

star_wars_ned: 1) She tagged you in the caption of her second post. 1a) In this caption, she made a joke about you not showing up to decathlon meetings. This is Example 1 of MJ flirting with you.

star_wars_ned: 2) She called you a nerd in the comments of one of my posts. This is Example 2 of MJ flirting with you.

star_wars_ned: 3) She noticed your injured knee last Friday. This is Example 1 of MJ caring about you and paying attention to you.

star_wars_ned: 4) When you called her pretty in the comments of her post last weekend, she decided to "mess with you," which are her words, not mine. This is Example 3 of her flirting with you.

star_wars_ned: 5) Earlier this week, she only agreed to stay in the Decathlon Group DM after you said it would be fun. This is Example 1 of her caring about what you think.

star_wars_ned: Okay, I'm done. Have I convinced you?

peter_parker: No

star_wars_ned: Seriously?

peter_parker: You're being ridiculous, man. You're overthinking things and picking up hints that she's not even dropping.

star_wars_ned: No, you're being ridiculous. I'd like to know what you think of each piece of evidence I provided and how none of them managed to convince you.

peter_parker: 1) She was just reminding me to attend Decathlon meetings. She was being a responsible captain. 2) That's literally an insult. She wasn't flirting. 3) She's just observant. I'm sure she notices when other people are injured too. 4) That's just MJ being herself. She still wasn't flirting. 5) That has to either be a coincidence or the pressure from everyone.

star_wars_ned: Peter

peter_parker: Yes?

star_wars_ned: You're an idiot

A/N: I was thinking of writing a DM chapter about MJ because we don't really get to see how she thinks and acts when Peter's not around. Let me know in the comments if you'd like to read a chapter like that! Don't forget to vote on this chapter and add this story to your reading lists if you like it because that helps other people find it. As always, thank you to anyone who has voted for a chapter, commented, added this story to a reading list, or followed me in the past week.