Because We both need this.

Okay, so the book is finally over. But we both know a story is never really over a sequel could be made but maybe not from me.

So when I started this book I was honestly going through a lot and living in a foreign country where their language is not English is kind of hard and coupled with trying to make new friends who get you it's worse. So I wrote this book as a way to try and sort out my issues to try and understand what it is was going on.

I would like to say seventy percent of the emotions we're cruelly based on real ones but if there is one thing I have learnt is it's okay to be sad.  It's okay not want to explain it to someone who will tell you but you have everything or why would someone like you be sad. And it's definitely okay to know that sometimes you can explain why you are sad other times you can't and that is still okay too.  We all go through moment we can't deal with and yes you can sit down and cry or you can go out and hide in a crowd of loud happy people or even just clean your whole house it's fine. But never lose hope because when you have nothing hope is the one thing you need. Even when you lose the fight within you don't lose hope. And get help. Getting helping is the strongest thing you can do even if you not brave enough.

Help comes in many forms an understanding stranger, a therapist, your brother, your sister. That one girl you didn't think would be your friend.  Your mum your dad. That quiet kid in the corner. Whoever it is give them a chance. And get the help you need. It's okay to get help.

And stay strong because I believe in you.
28.09.2019.

Before I forget I am Working on a new book now. Yes I know it's crazy but it will be up soon. I promise. 

Here is a sneak peek at a cover and a snippet.

    "I have been watching you Case

    "I have been watching you Case. " He groaned before placing his lips on my still exposed neck. With no movement whatsoever.

    "You have?"  I faltered completely missing that fact that for the first time ever he had shortened my name. Or used my name even.

    "Yes, Case. You don't think I catch the sultry looks you give me when you think I am not looking. " He slipped his warm tongue onto my neck and let it glide there for a few minutes.

    "I didn't think. . . " I tried to respond as my heart thrashed wildly in my heart.

    "No, you didn't. " He said voice sounding deeper while his other hand moved in slow up and down strokes over my strained dick."Even when you marinated me with liquor earlier. " He stopped momentarily to grip the base of my dick causing me to inhale sharply.

    "We are in public Mathew," I said remembering that we were in public. Could people see what was going on? My mind was reeling with euphoria, panic and arousal. It was almost like being high on sensory overload. And if I woke up and this was a dream I was going to be very very disappointed.

*Okay so thank you for reading breathe I hope you continue with me on the journey to His bleeding soul and if you haven't also check out The murderer's muse.

In case you haven't read The murderer's muse here is a snippet because apparently, I am feeling generous today.

Snippet below

Snippet below

"Have ever written about choking? In any of your books." He said drawing circles on the left side of my throat with his right-hand thumb.
"Yes. " I answered before gulping a lung full of air, ironically.
"Did they like it?" He said tilting his head to the left before squinting his eyes.
"I don't think anyone likes dying," I said Having a hard time deciding if I should watch his face or his open chest.
"Mmh...Have you ever tried Erotic asphyxiation. "
"Use your dumb people words. If I knew you used bug words when drunk I would have invested in the word of the day toilet paper. " I said rolling my eyes while something in my brain was shouting I should panic about the whole asphyxiation thing. Didn't that mean shocking? "
" Breath play." He said frowning but lowering his voice and moving his face closer.

Run my brain screamed but my adventurous spirit said stay and find out. You at least gotta try everything once. So my brain supplied words instead.
"How does that work," I asked watching his eyes flick to my left then right eye as if searching for a no or something else. 

Until next time...