A Week Later

Taylor had handed in her notice to her boss the day of the Text and worked her last week as a waitress living on tips and a not bad wage either, she told Hank that she finally got the P. A job she had applied for via Jared's company though it was kinda true she did apply for it ages ago but never got it but didn't tell him anything just that they have a list and she may or may not be his next P. A when he decides to get a new one.   One week had passed no text from him but she understood he was giving her time to think about it all.  She would not just be his new P. A but she would be his Submissive that he would be training to as well as living in with him, did that mean she'd have to give up her apartment and would he want her dog living with him was what she thought at 1st but it sunk in, she would be living with him getting a wage to and he loves dogs so Millie would be welcome to she hoped and as for the apartment nothing was hers but the clothes everything including the TV was part of the apartment. So she'd be fine.   OK she thought here goes nothing.

**Dear Jay it's been 1week exactly and I have thought long and hard about the offer but before I except it I need to ask of my dog would be welcome at yours  as I won't give her up for anything not even this, she is a small Staffordshire dog that just loves to play and is well behave to, thanks for the offer so until I know I will wait all the best Taylor Black **  she hit send

Jared was walking into his kitchen when his phone beeped he saw it was from Taylor, true to her word she waited 1 week exactly and he was so proud of her he hoped she said yes so he began to read it *a dog* aww she is so nice he thought as he read it of course he loved dogs and was extremely proud she put her dog 1st even for this job/offer so he text back ASAP.  

**Taylor yes your dog is most welcome I'm proud you waited 1week and extremely proud you put your dog 1st to. Xx Jay**.  2 minutes later her phone went she read it and smiled **so I guess this is happening now as I happily expect this job/offer Jay I cannot wait to work with you and we'll get trained in the job and the bedroom to, I do have a name I'd love you to call me if that's OK for the bdsm thing if that's your thing seeing as you will be in charge off me, its Kitten I have always longed to be called that as well at Taylor but this is up to you Sir from your Taylor "*