This is just sex.

Jared took her and opened his bedroom door, she was beautiful and he wanted her in his bed naked, he wanted to kiss her, taste her then fuck her hard, he knew it was just sex yet his heart told his head that he wanted more from her, but why ? He was not looking for love or a girlfriend just a submissive and here she was, he shook his head to clear his thoughts " Strip now Kitten" he said with such authority it scared and excited her, she removed her clothing as he asked and he watched her, he took his own clothes off next and stood there with a slight hard cock and a smile on his face but it was a wicked smile , she knew what to do before he got the chance to say it, she got down on her knees took hold of his big beautiful cock and opened her mouth and took it all in as he watched with sheer amazement and groaned " fuck yeah Daddy loves how good a Kitten you are fuck no gag reflex at all just don't make Daddy cum he wants to do that inside of your hot wet pussy OK" you nod then stop as he I'd now rock solid " lie down legs open OK Kitten Daddy's going to taste you and make you squirt hard " with that you comply as Jared sorry Daddy licks you out slowly but his fingers merciful tease your clit " oh oh oh Daddy * you Scream as you cum hard Squirting your juices in his mouth as he laps you up afterwards " you are on the pill right!?" He asks "yes Daddy been on it before we even met" he smiles " good as I am not to keen on condoms but I have no intention of getting you pregnant either " he looks at you as he slides you closer to the head of his bed then positions himself between your legs and slowly he enters you just so you can get used to his size.

Oh my god Jared Leto is inside you and he is big, fuck bigger than you ever had in your life , your soaking wet from him eating you out he feels so good inside you but you look at his eyes and he asks " we OK ? I mean can I keep going? " he says it softly so not what you where expecting from him " yes Daddy and don't be gentle either " with that Jared slams back into you making you moan "my Kitten wants it rough then?" You simply nod yes "rough Daddy will do then" he grabs you by the hips and fucks you harder and harder making you scream out in sheer pleasure " oh oh oh yes yes yes right there Daddy" you screamed as he went harder and faster his fingers digging deep into your hips just as you where about yo cum he stops " on your hands and knees Daddy needs to fuck his Kitten Doggy Style now " so you moved into that said position and he slammed himself into your hot wet pussy slapping your ass as he did " Pleasure and Pain just for you Kitten" he says as he grabs you by the throat only to turn your head and kiss you hard.

What have you gotten yourself into was all you thought as he went back to fucking you, 2 and a half hours had passed no man had ever lasted this long hell 30 minutes was the longest you ever had "Daddy can go for hours just in case you are wondering Kitten I can control when I cum" you where no longer in doggy style but a different more intimate one both sitting up as he slides you up and down his length kissing your body squeezing your breasts licking your hard nipples "oh Daddy I need to cum please cum with me please" he looked at you and nodded in agreement he picked his pace up so you slammed down on him and his balls got tighter and his moans loader then it happened " Fuuuuccckkk yes Kitten my Kitten " his body went rigid as he finally came with you " oh oh IH yes My Daddy I'm yours and only yours " with that your eyes closed as you both came down from your orgasams he kissed your lips and pulled you out of him but then pulled you close to his new position on his side and pulled the covers over both of you as he wrapped his arms around you and drifted off to sleep. You knew then you had fallen for him even if you knew it was wrong that he would never and could never love you, you didn't care for you loved him even if you where only going to be his submissive it was better than nothing.