Chapter 1

( A/N - I'm sorry- I swear this is the last time- I didn't mean to delete the other book. I meant to delete Monkey Love. I'm too scared that I'm gonna delete The Other Side of the Storm now so that book is just going to stay there forever. 😅 )

Deep in the ocean, beneath the surface, towards the dark ocean floor, a rave was going on.

Lasers flashed neon lights and loud techno music blared from speakers at a temporarily unattended deejay set.

Colorful sea creatures with waving hair that lit up the dark sea danced, twirled, and did other tricks to impress their love interests or just to prove their having a great time.

They all were small creatures, with big, round heads that were wider that their bodies and big ears that had a pixel-like shape on the edge. They had long mermaid tails that had pixel designs on them too.

The females had long, bright colored eyelashes that extended out many centimeters. Their bodies were rounder than the slender ones of the males. The females were marked with spots, unlike male's were didn't have any creative features.

Despite them appearing to be a party city of carefree trolls, the laws were strict. Marriages were arranged by color, green trolls needed to date green trolls. The previous rulers were against colors mixing and creating new colors.

Which means, no Maya, you can't marry Trollex. (FangirlFiasco)

The least strict ruler was without a doubt the current one, King Trollex, he didn't look like the traditional leader of Techno City. His lime green hair was centered in his head, held together with violet and purple beads. His arms were striped with bright colored rainbows.

The one thing that every troll in the kingdom had in common was their hearts. Each of them had pink or red hearts that were visible on the outside of their chest.

Most of the time they only beated so slowly that you couldn't notice the movement. If they feel anger or sadness, however, their hearts beat quickly.

Trollex floated above the deejay set and spun the turntables around, double checking that everything worked properly.

He broke off two round, violet pieces from a coral and spun them around his fingers like hula hoops.

He plucked a blue string off the fish that was laying on the set and waved it around the coral like it was a magic wand.

The coral lit up and turned into squishy headphones that fit on his ears perfectly.

The king returned the string to the fish's head and began to play his music- loudly, but he couldn't hear anything with the headphones around his ears.

"One more time
One more time!"

His wonderful singing hyped up the crowd even more.

They cheered at a deafening volume, which again Trollex couldn't hear, could only see.

One Troll swam to the front of the crowd and stretched their tail out, in hopes Trollex would notice the algae and squid tentacle laying on it. "Sign my algae!"

He smiled at the troll and used the tentacle to write 'T <3' on the algae.

The troll squealed and fainted, softly drifting to the sand on the ocean floor.

Trollex slammed his hand down on the fish, Techno Beat Drop Button, which made the beat of the song drop.

"One more time
We're gonna celebrate
Oh yeah, all right
Don't stop the dancing
One more time
We're gonna celebrate
Oh yeah, all right
Don't stop the dancing
One more time
We're gonna celebrate
Oh yeah, all right
Don't stop the dancing
One more time
We're gonna celebrate
Oh yeah
One more time!"