Chapter 19

( So... this is it... the final chapter. After this, I'll be back on full time TOSOTS. Before, I just wanted to get this over with, now I'm crying. Hope you enjoyed! )

"And so all the tribes chose to conjoin their lands, living all together in perfect harmony. Poppy pretty much became the president of the country and decided that the k-pop, reggaeton, smooth jazz, and even hip hop tribes deserved strings of their own. " The same gray-blue finger pointed at an actually good scrapbook page of Poppy holding up multi-colored strings. "They got their strings, then she tied all ten of them together to form the shape of a heart. Now they all rest in the center of our home, Trollstopia."

Branch closed up the scrapbook, then pointed at a heart shaped lyre, holding the strings together. "And that's the story of how we saved the world... again."

"You've improved so much!" Poppy skipped over to Branch and placed a crown on his head, then reached for something in her hair.

"What are you doing?" Branch looked up at the crown, "Isn't this your da-"

"Shush!" Legsly covered his mouth and hopped on the ground next to a young cloud child.

Knowing what was going on, some other familiar faces sat down with them.

These trolls included Quincy, Essence, King Cooper, D, Trollzart, Pennywhistle, King Trollex, Queen Mermaid, a green-eyed, pink haired, and multi-skin colored baby techno troll, Mayor Delta Dawn, Deputy Hickory, Dickory, Barb, Riff, a red-eyed, black haired, and purple skinned baby with a guitar, Tresillo, the k-pop trolls, Chaz, a slightly older Tiny, Cloud Guy, and a swarm of cloud babies.

They were also joined by a brilliant colored troll with a backwards baseball camp, sporting sunglasses, and piercings. He was the only other hip hop troll, Chance. He was just a teen-ish.

Branch raised his eyebrow at Poppy, still unsure on what was going to happen.

"Branch, I know you're supposed to be asking this, but you clearly gave up. So, it's my turn." She reaches into Branch's pocket and grabbed the empty black box that he still had for some reason, the hid it behind her back. "I'm so grateful for everything you've done for me, and the trolls! If it weren't for your song you sang to me, we might still be rock trolls, everyone could be rock trolls, and there wouldn't be harmony."

"Get to the question!" Quincy shouted out.

Poppy groaned and got down on one knee, and opened the box to reveal the ring Branch had thrown into the lake when singing Goodbye. "Branch, will you marry me and become the king of the pop trolls, and the secondary protector of the strings?"

Branch just stared, completely in shock. He couldn't respond, he was so surprised.

Chance stuck his finger in Branch's ear, "I'mma take that as a yes."

"YES!" Branch wrapped his arms around Poppy and kissed her lips.

Barb and Riff's daughter jumped up and down."FINALLY!"

Poppy broke free from the kiss and started singing, "Heart beats fast
Colours and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt
Suddenly goes away somehow,"

Branch made her dip and blushed, "One step closer.."

As they sang the chorus everyone knows, Quincy and Essence danced around each other, with the classical trolls and Chaz playing the music along to the songs the tribes started singing together, in perfect harmony.

supposedly this is a funk song- i don't know-

"And I, I want to share
All my love with you
No one else will do,
And your eyes, your eyes, your eyes
They tell me how much you care
Ooh yes,
You will always be
My endless love,"