Thirty-Nine

You woke up, took another shower, got dressed:

You walked to Ally's room, because she was crying, and you saw Mark holding her

You walked to Ally's room, because she was crying, and you saw Mark holding her. "What the hell Marcus?" You asked while yelling. Mark put Ally down.

"Sorry,"Mark said. You picked Ally up. "How in the hell did you get in here?"You asked. "I let myself in,"Mark said. "Get out!" You yelled. Mark left your house. You locked your door.

Ally was still crying. "It's ok mama, it's ok,"You said while trying to calm her down. You kissed Ally. You changed her diaper, and into this outfit:

You put her in her carseat, buckled her up, and grabbed your phone

You put her in her carseat, buckled her up, and grabbed your phone. You walked outside, and Mark was there. "Y/n,"Mark said. "What Mark?" You asked.

"I'm sorry,"Mark said, "I didn't mean it." You nodded a little bit. "It's fine, just knock next time please,"You said. "Will do,"Mark said. You put Ally in the car, and you got in.

"Ready?" Mark asked. "Yeah,"You said. Mark drove to the studio. "Sup Mark,"Hogan said. "Hey Hogan,"Mark said. You sat Ally's carseat on the couch. "Is this your cousin?" Hogan asked.

"Yeah,"Mark said. "Hi, I'm Hogan,"Hogan said, "I'm going to be your manager." "I'm Y/n,"You said, "Nice to meet you." "Same to you,"Hogan said.

"If you don't mind me asking?" Hogan asked, "What's your last name?" "Y/n Herron,"You said. "You're married?" Hogan asked. "Yes, how did you know?" You asked. "Your hand,"Hogan said.

You looked down at your left hand, and you saw your wedding ring. You smiled a little bit. "I'm happily married, with a beautiful daughter,"You said. "Can we get off of this topic please?" Mark asked.

"Yeah,"Hogan said. Mark, and Hogan sat down, while you walked into the recording room. "Sing one cover?" Hogan asked. "Definetely,"You said. (Song above.)

You put the headphones on, and you closed your eyes. You started to sing. Three minutes later, you finished singing. "You have an amazing voice,"Hogan said. "Thank you,"You said.

"You should sing a little bit more,"Hogan said. "I have a couple of originals,"You said, "If that's ok." "Perfectly fine,"Hogan said. You nodded, put the headphones back on, and you sung one of your originals.

You finished singing. "What was that song called?" Mark asked. "Show Me What You Got,"You replied. "You go girl!" Hogan yelled. You laughed. "I'm hungry,"You said.

"Mark knows this amazing restaurant downtown,"Hogan said. "Really?" You asked. "Yeah,"Mark said, "I can take you if you want." "I would love that,"You said. "Let's go,"Mark said.

You walked out of the recording room, and walked over to Ally. You picked her carseat up. She was sleeping. You followed Mark back to the car. You put Ally in the backseat, and you sat next to her.

Mark drove downtown. Once you arrived a the restaurant, you sat down. "Mark,"You said. "Yes little cousin?" Mark asked. "Are you ok?" You asked. "Perfectly fine,"Mark said, "Why?"

"Because you've been staring at me for the past hour,"You said. "Really?" Mark asked. "Yes,"You said. "Sorry,"Mark said. You ordered your food, ate, and then Mark drove you back to your house.

"See you tomorrow,"You said. "Yeah,"Mark said. You grabbed Ally's carseat, and walked inside your house. Making sure to lock the door behind you.

You pulled your phone out of your pocket. It was 8:30. You decided to facetime Zach. He answered.

You: Hi baby.
Zach: Hi love. What are you doing?
You:I just got home from recording.
Zach: That's great. Where's Mark?
You: He dropped me off and left.
Zach: Alright.
You: Where's everyone else?
Zach turned the camera towards everyone. They were sitting in the living room, either watching tv or on their phones.
You: Hi guys.
Jonah:Hi Y/n.
Jack:Hi.
Corbyn:We miss you.
Daniel: Come back home!!
Gabbie: Hi girl!
Tatum:Hi sweets.
Christina:How's it going?
You:It's going great, I miss you guys more, I don't know when I'm coming home Dani.
Daniel:Tomorrow!!
You: Not possible. I'm busy tomorrow.
Daniel pouted.
You laughed.
You:I love you! All of you!
Everyone: We love you more!!
Zach turned the camera back to him.

Zach: Where's my princess?
You turned the camera around to Ally who was sleeping.
Zach:Damn.
You: What?
You turned the camera back to you.
Zach: She looks so much like you.
You smiled.
Zach: It's only been a whole day without you, and I'm already losing my mind.
You:Calm down. I'll be home soon.
Zach: How soon?
You: I don't know.
Zach: I miss you. I miss your touch. I miss your lips. Woman you are messing with me!
You laughed.
You: You're just going to have to keep missing me then.
Zach: Fuck you(jokingly).
You: How hard?
Zach: Hard enough to make you weak baby. Zach winked at you.
You:Goodnight Zachary Dean Herron.
Zach: Goodnight Y/n Mary Herron. I love you.
You: I love you more.
You blew a kiss at Zach, and he playfully kissed his phone.

You hung the phone up. You took a shower, got dressed, and walked back downstairs. You took Ally out of her carseat. She started to cry. "I know baby,"You said, "I know." You fixed Ally some milk.

You fed her, and laid her on the couch. "Did you just poop?" You asked. You lifted Ally up, and smelt her. "Yep,"You said. You laid her back down.

You took off her clothes, changed her diaper, and her clothes. You kissed her again. "Goodnight little one,"You said. You grabbed a blanket from the closet, laid Ally on top of you, plugged your phone up, and you went to sleep.