Forty-Three

You woke up with strong arms wrapped around your waist. You looked to your left, and Zach was sitting up, reading something.

Without Zach noticing, you grabbed his phone, ran to the bathroom, and locked the door shut. You looked at the name, and it said Katelyn. You read the messages:

Katelyn:Hi baby.
Zach: What do you want Katelyn?
Katelyn: You know what I want Zach.
Zach: Oh please, do explain.
Katelyn:You.
Zach: How many times do I have to tell you?
Katelyn:Tell me what?
Zach:I'm married and I have a daughter, so leave me the hell alone.
Katelyn:Does she know?
Zach:She doesn't know anything.
Katelyn:Why?
Zach:Because nothing happened between us, and nothing ever will.
Katelyn:Zach.
Zach:Oh my gosh woman, what now!?!?
Katelyn: You didn't tell her we slept together?

You used the bathroom, washed your hands, and walked out of the bathroom. "What the hell is this about Zach?" You asked. Zach reached for his phone, but you put it in your pocket.

(Start Song)

"Explain,"You said. Zach ran his hand through his hair. "Please,"You begged. "I did sleep with her,"Zach said. You didn't say anything. "The next day I woke up, I saw her laying in bed next to me,"Zach said.

You looked at Zach. "What did you do?" You asked. "I left,"Zach said softly, "I grabbed my things, and I left." You covered your hand over your mouth. "Why?" You asked.

"I am so sorry Y/n,"Zach said sadly, "So sorry." You ran your hands through your hair. "Do they know?" You asked while crying. Zach nodded. You cried more. "How could you do that to me?" You asked while crying, "To us?"

Zach didn't answer. "To me?" You asked while crying, "To your family?" Zach said nothing,he watched you cry. "Answer me,"You said while crying. "I don't know,"Zach whispered.

"Then I guess I don't know why I married you,"You said. "Y/n don't say that,"Zach said, "Please." "What do you want me to say then?" You asked.

Zach didn't say anything. "I'm hurting Zach, I'm hurting so bad right now, but I'm going to try my best not to get mad at you,"You said.

Zach walked over to you. "Can I?" Zach asked. You looked down, at your hand. You nodded slowly. Zach grabbed your hand, and he slid your ring off. "Put it back on,"Zach said, "When you're ready."

You nodded again. Zach sat your ring on the dresser, and he left. You started to cry again. You sat on his bed, and you cried. You were devastated, and hurt. You didn't want this.

You didn't want him to take off your ring, but you said yes. You deserve the time, and space. You noticed how he kept his on. He still loves you, you just dont know it, and it pains him to see you that way.

You ended up crying yourself to sleep. You woke up, to someone sleeping next to you. The breathing was very light,there were little snores, and the body was small. You turned over, and you saw Allison.

You sifted her over onto your stomach, and kissed her head. You heard a door open, and close. You saw Zach. "Hi,"Zach said. "Hi,"You said.