Forty

*It's been two months since you left L.A., and you made many songs, loads of music videos, you're already famous,and you have millions of fans from all around the world*

You felt a little body moving around you. You opened your eyes, and saw Ally crawling on you. You laughed. "Allison, what are you doing baby?" You asked. Allison continued to crawl around on you.

She grabbed your hand. "Hey,"You said, "Mama." She laughed. You sat up, and picked her up. Zach was calling. You answered.

Zach: Morning.
You: Good morning love.
Zach: How'd you sleep?
You: Great. Ally didn't wake me up.
Zach: That's great.
You: How about you?
Zach: For the most part, I slept good, but then I realized.
You: Realized what?
Zach: I have no one to cuddle at night.
You laughed.
You:I know. Being this far away from each other sucks, but it's only for a while.
Zach: I know.
Ally crawled over to you, and she held your phone.
You laughed.
You: Allison Grace Herron.
Zach: Where's my little girl?
You grabbed your phone back, and turned the camera to Ally.
Zach: There she is!
You laughed.
You: She woke me up a couple of minutes ago.
Zach laughed.
Zach: You shouldn't be sleeping all day anyways.
You:Says the person who's still in bed.
Zach laughed and said: I miss you both.
You turned the camera back to you.
You:We miss you more.
You saw Jonah walk into the room.
Jonah: Zach, we have to go.
Zach:Alright.
Jonah left.
You:Where are you going?
Zach: We have an interview with Katelyn.
You: Hm.
Zach:Look at me Y/n.
You looked at Zach.
Zach:Don't think like that. I love you, and I always will.
You:Do you really love me Zach?
Zach: I love you more than the world Y/n.
You:Why am I not believing this?
Zach:Y/n Mary Marais Herron. You are my everything. Ally is our everything. She is what brought us together.
You:Zach stop.
Zach:No. Listen to me.
You:Fine.
Zach: I am here for you, and you are here for me. We love each other. We're husband and wife Y/n. We cherish each other until death do us part. You are mine and I am yours. I love you so much baby.
You: I love you more.
Zach:Then believe me and trust me when I say that Katelyn means nothing to me. Absolutely nothing. You are my one and only.
You:I'm sorry Zach. I love you so much, but Katelyn has tried so many times to take you away from me, and I don't trust her.
Zach: She can try all she wants. I'm married to the most beautiful girl in the world, and I have an amazing daughter.
You smiled. Mark walked into the house.
You:I have to go.
Zach:Where are you going?
You:Mark is here.
Zach:I have no trust with him. What so ever.
You:I have no trust with her. What so ever.
Zach:We're going to talk later. I love you.
You:Alright. I love you more.

You hung up the phone. "Hi,"Mark said. "Hey,"You said. "Who was that?" Mark asked. "Why does it matter?" You asked. "For your safety,"Mark said. "Fuck off Marcus,"You said.

Mark grabbed your hand, and he twirled you back around to him. "What the hell are you doing?" You asked. Mark sat you on the counter. "Get the hell away from me!" You yelled.

Mark leaned down close to you. "If you make any wrong move, I'll hurt you,"Mark said. You pushed Mark away from you. "The hell is wrong with you!" You yelled. Mark kissed you.

You slapped him in the face. "Get off!" You yelled. Mark covered your mouth. "Shh,"Mark said, "We wouldn't want to wake her up." You fought and fought against Mark's grip, but he was too strong.

(THIS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN!!! IF IT DOES THEN PLEASE LET SOMEONE KNOW!!!)

"Why are you doing this?" You asked. "To prove that I can make you feel way better than he can,"Mark said. "Get the hell away from me!" You yelled. "I want to make you scream,"Mark said. "Good luck with that,"You said.

You punched Mark in his face. Mark smiled, pushed you onto the couch, pulled down both your pants, and he slammed into you. "Stop!" You yelled.

Mark went faster. You started to cry, while fighting. "Get the hell away from me!" You yelled while crying. "Moan for me baby girl,"Mark said. You screamed loudly. Mark covered your mouth, and he kept pounding into you.

"I know you can do it,"Mark said, "You did it for Zach." You kept hitting Mark's chest in order to make him stop, but it didn't. He kept going. You couldn't help it anymore.

You tried fighting with all of your strength, but eventually you gave up, and you let him keep going. A couple of minutes later, Mark stopped. He got off of you, and he left.

You started crying again. You walked upstairs to your room, packed your clothes. You packed Ally's things also. You bought a plane ticket. Your flight leaves tonight at 8.

You picked Ally up. "We're going home mama,"You said while crying. You hugged Ally, and kissed her head. You called Hogan.

You:Hogan, are you available to talk?
Hogan: Yes, what's wrong?
You explained everything that happened.
Hogan: You can take a break if you need too. For as long as you need to. I'll post that you're taking time off.
You:Thank you. I'm leaving tomorrow. Going back home for a little bit.
Hogan:It's fine Y/n, take all the time you need.
You:Alright. See you soon.
Hogan:See you.

You put your phone back down, but the second you put it down. You've got 567 comments on Hogan's post. You looked at them:

@random_limelight:What happened?
@Gracie57conquest:What's going on?

There were more comments. You read all of them. You decided to post this:

Taking a break for a while

Taking a break for a while. I love you guys so much. See you at the shows. 😘

You put your phone down, and changed your clothes:

You changed Ally's clothes also:

You picked her up. Jonah was facetiming you. You answered.