Chapter 3, Everyone Visits. Going to a KISS Concert

Louise's POV.

I learned that Ty was with Katie, and that meant that Alex, me and Jerome's friends has Jocelyn. There Jerome and I decided to see Alex and Jocelyn. There Jerome thought that he he should help Alex and Jocelyn start a YouTube, so they'd be Minecraft YouTuber like me, Ty, Adam, Clara, Bashur, And everyone else. Because of Jerome, I'm doing Minecraft videos with him. And soon, I'll be going to New York University to learn to edit videos.

Jocelyn's POV.

Alex and I decided to make a YouTube channel. I made mine, and called it Jocosaurus, since that's my Minecraft name. There Alex called his TheBudderMan, since that's his minecraft name. There are three rooms that we have for recording, even for Jerome and Louise. There Alex and I went to eat at Macaroni Grill. There were were very happy.

Jerome's POV.

Louise and I were done packing, and it was 12:00. We got on a plane to Texas. There we saw our friends Adam and Alesa. There they're sitting next to us. There Adam asked: Where are you going guys. I said 'To visit Alex and Jocelyn. Alesa said: "Whatever happened to Ty and Jocelyn?" Louise said: "Alesa, didn't you hear from Ty before? He said that Jocelyn broke up with him and Alex took her. He's with Katie. Katie was going everywhere with Ty." She saw pictures n Alex's Instagram, Minecraft_fanfics92, and she sent a comment to Jocelyn and Alex.

Jocelyn's POV.

I saw that I was mentioned in a Alesa's comment. It said Why did you break up with Ty for Alex. I replied in comment saying 'I met Alex in High school, then after several years, he moved in, and before a movie, I said that I liked liked him and he liked me,a and Katie took try. Alex and I are inseparable.'

Alex's POV.

I saw my instagram and saw what Jocelyn said to Alesa. I was glad that she protected our relationship Alesa then supported it. There we saw on the plane map that all,the friends who are Youtubers around the world are coming to to visit and we had them live in the hotel and there was a house that had recording rooms for everyone that were YouTubers. There we made that house the YouTube Recording House, and next to it was the YouTube Concert Hall. There everyone was there, and rented cars. There everyone came and visited.

Adam's POV.

All our friends got a text saying to go to the YouTuber house. There everyone was there and set up,their things, and there Jerome and I were astonished with the recording studio. There Quentin and Annie came in,a and there they hugged us. Ashley came in, and so did Jason, Mitch, Martin, Simon came in, and Vick came in. There Alex and Jocelyn came in and we gave them hugs.

Annie's POV.

Ashley and I saw Alex. We sort of had a crush on him, but Jocelyn said "Girls, I know you like Alex, but I'm his girlfriend." There Alex said in the speakers: "Everyone, I'm setting up a KISS Concert for us Youtubers, then the next few days, We're going to make Minecraft videos. Go to your recording rooms that you like and I'm going to make a call to Paul Stanley for a Private KISS Concert."

Alex's POV.

I picked up my phone, and called Paul Stanley.

Call
PS- Paul Stanley
A- Alex

PS: hello?
A: Paul, hey.
PS: Hey Alex.
A: I'm calling for a Private KISS Concert for me, Jocelyn, and all the Minecraft YouTubers, in the YouTube Concert Hall for tonight.

PS: Sure. Were in Tucson now. Matter of fact we just drove past the big YouTube House and YouTube Concert Hal. We'll stop there and the show will start at 7:00. It's 12:00 PM now. Let everyone know. We'll be over to eat pizza. There we'll Al:,talk about the KISS songs you want us to play.