Part 1, Chapter 5, Seeing Angelica, Living with Imperial Technology

Part 1, Chapter 5, Seeing Angelica, Jocelyn gets jealous. Living with Imperial Technology.

Alex's POV.

Jocelyn and I saw a guy chasing a girl. Jocelyn and I saw it was my High school crush, Angelica, being chased by Roman. We heard hime say: "I'll kil ,you for breaking up with me." There the cops were chasing him. There Jocelyn and I stepped outside, and we repeatedly punched and did an uppercut on him. There Angelica stopped running and hugged us both. Jocelyn said: "So, you were Alex's High school crush. If we break up, then he'll go with you."

Angelica's POV.

I lived next to Jordan and Chloe, and I lived a house down from lae and Jocelyn. I wanted Alex so bad. When I was at the movies, and I heard Jocelyn say 'Alex, I Like like you'. I broke up with Roman. Then he said that he'd get revenge, and then I ran with the cops hpbehind him, and I wanted only Alex to save me. Then I saw Alex come alone.

He said: "Angelica, were you at the movies with me and Jocelyn?" Yes. I said. He said: I secretly like like you more than Jocelyn. I've like like you since High school, but you were always with Roman." Then we saw Jocelyn. She was sad and mad. There I said: I can fell that your jealous.

Alex knew that I had the Force, then I gave his Rage Back, and everything of Star Wars came back, even the trains came back. All the houses became building sized. There our memories came back. We were retired Galactic Empire leaders. But then we decided to Jill and Shane. There the normal bomb exploded. Alex stayed with Jocelyn though.

Jocelyn's POV.

Iwas happy that Alex didn't fall for his High school crush. There the Galactic Empire let us be normal people and keep our Slade fighting abilities only, and let us be able to visit prisons. There we we too the Tucson High Security Prison. There I talked with Jill, and sale talked with Shane. There the imperial Police were watching over them.

Jill's POV.

I said: Jocelyn Marie Davis. What a surprise. The guys don't visit me anymore. She said: "You'd probably get more if you didn't try to kill Chloe, Jordan's girlfriend." Hey! Jordan was my boyfriend first. I'm going crazy not seeing fresh air. After ended Shane and I were put back in the cells. There Shane and couldn't take it. we were sad. Shane said Jill, I'm sorry for threatning to kill Team Crafted and Jordan.

I changed too, and they let us out. There we lived in the Imperial Apartments. The sun hurt our eyes at first, but we adjusted to it. We actually moved back to New Jersey and the imperial Police didn't arrest us. Jerome and Louise were happy that we changed, and they let us go to ArcadiaCon