Chapter 8, Normal Times

Shane's POV.

There all of Team Crafted, their girlfriends, Jordan, Chloe, Jocelyn, Alex, Jill, and I decided to visit the Prison Planet. There the chancellor and the imperial Police there holding them in the Imperial Prison there Alex and I read about the Imperial Prison. It was the most high security prison ever, with 50 stories high, with the 20 floors were cells, the 30th floor is solitary cells, and 40th floor is cafeteria, and the 50th was the Execution Room. There we took the Team Crafted Twilight. There it was with 50 rooms for us, there Charlotte is our pilot.

Charlotte's POV.

I brought the Team Crafted Twilight with Vick as the co-pilot, and there there my friends hugged us. There they said: The Prison Planet there Vick put it in, and I used the hyperspace jump. There we left the pilots seats, and we went to talk to them. I told them that my dad was in at the Super guarded Prison for more than 100 years. Like us he still,young, and he might still hate me for joining the Galactic Empire. There we headed back and there we went in the spaceport next to the prison. There we walked out.

Jocelyn's POV.

There I still loved Alex. Ty couldn't break our relationship. There Alex decided to go to Ember Island in the Avatar Earth, in the Fire Nation. There as we were going there, Everyone wanted to be ruled by the Allied Empire. There we dropped the Imperial Technology all around the world in the Earth Kingdom and it's capital, Ba Sing Se. There they wanted a king prophecies queen in Ba Sing Se Alex said: There is a nice King and Queen, and they are King Josiah and Queen Sharon of the former Rebel Alliance.

There we landed on the Fire Nation, and took the underwater train to Ember Island. There Me and Alex's relationship was very strong. We laid on the beach. We played for a few days, and partied the guys of LMFAO. There we partied, and then we were ready to go home. There we took the train back and Alex kissed me and I hugged him. There we took the ship home. There we got hem, and it was 11:00. There we went to sleep.

Alex's POV.

There Jocelyn and I were so happy, that we decided to have a house by ourselves. There had 100,000 credits altogether and we bought a two story house next to the YouTuber house. There we were very happy together, and we made the YouTuber house the Recording House. There we made Minecraft videos with everyone. There we made dinner for ourselves. It was January 17th, and it was our 3rd anniversary tomorrow. There e went to sleep happily.

The next morning, I made pancakes and waffles. And fed Jocelyn in bed. There she loved me so much. There she said: "Alex, I know I've said this before, but you are so romantic. Ty never made in breakfast in bed. Alex, I love you." She hugged me tightly. There she got ready for the day, and so did I. We decided to have anniversary dinner at Olive Garden.

Annie's POV.

I stared to feel a crush on Alex. Sure we were best friends, me and Ashley both felt crushes with Alex.

That night.

Jocelyn's POV.

Alex looked fancy, and he thought I did too. There we sat down. We ordered salads and bread. There we saw Ashley and Annie come I. There we ate the salad, and the we ordered the lasagna. Afterward, we said to Ashley and Annie: Girls, Alex loves me, and will stick with me for a long time. There we gave them buddy hugs,mans they were sorry. We went home.

The next morning I asked: Honestly Alex, do you love me or Ashley or Annie? He said: "Jocelyn, our love is strong enough, to the point we'd want to get back together, and never break up. I'd be thinking of you, even when I hanging out with Ashley and Annie." I hugged him. There Ty saw us, and he said: Alex, I support your relationship with Jocelyn. I'll go with your High school crush.

Ty's POV.

There I went to Angelica's house and She went with me. There we were more happy. There we took a train to England. There Ashley and Annie hugged us. There they knew what happened with me and Katie. There we were more happy.

Alex's POV.

Jocelyn said "Alex, be honest with me. Do you really love me, or do you love Annie? I said: Jocelyn, I sort of have feelings for Annie. I love her cute accent." In case we ever do break up, unless you go crazy, even with Ty, then I'd take you back. She hugged me she lo ed me more thanty she said:If we ever do break up, or if Annie's sad, and really wants myoue, then go with her. Ty will get back together with me.

That night.

There Annie came over all sad she said "Alex. I love you so much. Please take me. Ashley went with Mitch, and I'm super sad. There jic saw Annie sad, and she said: Alex, she wants you. Tommorow, if try isn't happy with Angelica, then he'll take me back". There Annie and I were happier than ever. Jocelyn slept alone.

Ty's POV.

There Angelica said: I supported yours and Jocelyn's relationship, go with her. I also support Alex and Annie's relationship." There I saw her, and I said:'After seeing Alex taking you to the gaming conventions, I promise to take you to the conventions. There it was January 17th, bot for Me and Jocelyn, and Alex and Annie. There in our date, Alex said to us: "I'm glad Tocelyn and Pannie are together. And the big thing is that if we go to Germany for Oktoberfest, I speak German, Italian and Russian." After the date, we went to sleep. There saw on the Convention calendar tha Oktoberfest is February 1st. We'll all go there January 25

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 06, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

My friends.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें