Chapter 7, the Fate Of The Galaxy Fight. Living as Citizens of the CIS

Alex's POV.

There we were called over to the Robot Boxing Planet. There all,the guys went with me, and their girlfriends were through ones with the keys to fix us up when we lose an arm. There we went over to the gigantic side of the ship, and then put the sparks unless, and we then were United Nations robot and vehicle modes. Then we said 'Humans'. Once we went down in the pod, and used the parachute in the pod.

we saw robots defeated by Slade and at the Decepticons in the fights. There Slade and Meagatron said: "Well, Well, Well. If it isn't Alex and the Team Crafted guys. We see that you're here for the Fate Of The Galaxy Fights against Slade and Us Decepticons." "This is a tag team for you guys only. Here the bleachers are giant for robots, small ones for humans. You know the deal. You win, were prisoners, but if we defeated you all and we take over the Star Wars Galaxies. This is televised so everyone can see your defeat." Said Slade.

There everyone had keys to me up. There everyone went in robot mode and cleaned me up. There I saw it was hand in hand fighting. There I was with armor, and ready. Everyone went in human form, and all sat down. There everyone cheered when I came put. There I was ready. There Jocelyn was the one with the key. There they came out. I fought Slade in robot mode. I did repeated pruned and a punch in the spark.

There he fel ,down, and went in human form. There I dodge the Robot Dance. There Brawl come out. There I did kicked, and then a punch him the spark. There Blackout and Sporponok came in. I went to his size and flipped and got his spark. Then went back in robot form. Theree Jocelyn said: "Man looks like is a good fighter". There the Imperial Officer said: a yeah, but then he'll get defeated my Megatron or the master ones."

There Barricade and Bonecrusher came for me, and I did hard kicks,and there were in human form,and the the masters. There I thought that I'd get be defeated p, and I got Fhe Fallen, and then, stars cream, and he almost defeated but I got him in the spark, and he was human. But then their leader defeated apme in my spark. There they blasted the the red sky shot and the sky became red. Ther in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. And there everyone said: "You did your best."

There we were spared too, since they knew that we'd die if we were in the Slave Areas. There we were CIS citizens. There we had to wait 200 years for,the next fight. The. They sad: We will. It spare you, unless you, Alex, bring back to,life your bad sides and they'll rule with us. There I went to the graves, and used my shock power and brought our evil sides back to life. There they spared us, And there my evil die made a CIS castle in Russia and Shane's evil side made a castle in North Dakota.

Shane's POV. (Evil one)

There, my CIS allies were going the taking over the states there I had CIS Magnaguards as my bodyguards wherever I went. The the Imperial States were now Confederate Independent States. There I saw The Imperial Countries became the Confederate Independent Countries. There Slade became the bad guy again along with the villains of DC. There Slade had the HIVE Robots and his army of Slade Commandos marching through Arizona. There the night was red. There we went to work.

Anakin's POV.

I saw on the Holographic map that Earth was taken over. Matter of fact all the planets except Coruscant were in red. There I saw there were the evil sides of everyone. There the stopped me and said: Wait for when Alex has to fight the masters he lost to in 200 years. I teleported my ship back, and there I went to my home with Padmé.

Jill's POV.

There the world imperial Police, Jordan, and Shane learned that the ghosts of our bad sides put us in prison, and we decided to make prison Planet Called Prison. There we did and put all the prisons around the world in that planet, that way our bad sides don't take us over. There Alex said in 2 1/12 months is when I fight the leaders that I lost to.

There we went In the bunker, and it wasn't armed with guns. It was just with windows, and there the Evil Team Crafted was ruling. They had their castle in the country of Canada. They ruled all,of Norta America, Mexico, and Central America. They with them ruling, we were spared. It even brought back the kingdoms and enemies of history.

Hitler and Stalin came back. There they used the CIS Weaponry, which made us have no choice but to start a war with the CIS. There everyone thought that was harsh, and wait an other month and a half. It was August. That meant in September, Alex will have to fight and kill the leaders he lost to. There Hitler and Stalin ruled and didn't attack.

Alex's POV.

Everyone was sad. I thought I had to make this right. I left the planet and saw that everyone left on the Death Star and live there there everyone was happy again. I went to the Training area to practice with my fight with Starscream and Megatron in robot form so,the Star Wars Galaxies would be free on September 15th.

Jocelyn's. POV.

I was going crazy. Alex hugged and kissed me, I was better. There we went to our room, and changed to go to our date in at he Olive a garden in the Earth Death Star. There we ate and talked. There I asked: So, September 15 is when your fight with the masters is? He said: Yep. September 15 it s August 1st. There after we paid.

A month, and 15 days pass.

There The enemies of History and our enemies went to War for the fight against Alex, Megatron and Starscream. There we landed in war, and sat in the seats for humans.

Alex's POV.

There they were ready. It was hand in hand olnly. There I beat Starscream and threw him at Megatron, and his his spark. There the ultimate master. There I repeated punches on his head, and did an uppercut. There I won, and I destroyed the red beacon. All enemies were defeated, castles and bases were destroyed, and our bad sides were in the Prison planet and the enemies of history were also in the Prison Planet. All the CIS Droids and Decepticons were defeated with the Imperial Weaponry. The Star Wars Galaxies were safe from our enemies, and they let us live normal lives again.