#8 amnesia sucks for 3 reasons

Disclaimer I don't own legacies or tvd or originals but I do own my own storyline and oc's if I do decide to make one ,legacies and the originals and tvd is all owned by julie plec and the writer of the book series ,please support the official release
.............................................

Two months later

HOPE'S POV

I wake up hungry and i open my eyes and I'm in my wolf form again, was there a full moon last night? I can't remember, i remember running from that Mexican village and then a bunch of people who turned into bears tried to kill me but what was weird is that it was only the males that ran after me while the women had sad looks on their faces, but why were they sad? Whatever that's future me's problem i really hate not remembering what I am and or who I am all i can remember is basic stuff like common sense stuff like where I am geographically and how to talk well at least the languages i know at least although i found out the people who i first killed when i woke up from the abyss were Indians, not the native Americans but the people who in English say with that weird little accent "tank yu come again " not to be racist or anything but it's exactly what they sound like ,and they have red dots in the middle of their foreheads. Anyway turns out i killed a bunch of soldiers and i was tracked down by their own army and i spent the next week being the living embodiment of a one woman army, I've been shot at,stabbed, blown up, staked, impaled, staked by a white tree branch that when it entered my body it immediately burst into flames and then became dust and i still healed from that,i was even shot point blank by a tank and it bounced off my forehead, i maybe killed 4,5,6 hundred thousand people but i didn't appreciate them attacking me when i was just minding my own business bathing in the waterfall near their village but hey they attacked me first so i got angry and then I got hungry, by the time i finished with the army the survivors put their weapons down and cowered in fear and for some reason I didn't like their cowering, so i left india and made my way to China and then to Greece where I met a horse with wings and we became companions and she flew to Mexico and then left but we bonded and peggy the pegasus, that's what i named her by the way, she returned a week later because i needed to get across the ocean to get to a Mexican city named mazatlan ,i don't know how or why she knew i needed to get across, was she nearby or did she feel that i needed to get across it beats me. Anyway as i was saying as i was running from the bear men i could feel i was on their property so i made my way out and screamed my apologies to the bear men and left their territory, amnesia sucks for 3 reasons, one i can't remember my name all  i know is that it starts with an H and ends with e but i have no idea what my name could be so I've been going by the alias meme get it it's me twice eh whatever peggy thinks its funny anyway.

The second reason is i have no knowledge of what i am, i have a vague idea that the armies that I've fought over these last two months is that they know exactly what i am and an idea of how to hurt or kill me but every attempt they've tried hasn't been successful, i mean I should know because i would be very very very dead by now but alas my heart is still beating, slower than what I know to be normal but i guess the things that I've done a normal person could not do what I've done but i digress , I'm fast, i regenerate fast,I'm powerful, super strong, very smart, i can even manipulate other people into doing what I say ,i have four fangs on each side of my mouth two on top and bottom on each side but they're different from each other, for instance one pair has venom that can cause hallucinations while the other pair is sharp, in fact they're so sharp they can cut diamonds,  i also think mother nature is out to get me but that only happens when I am super emotional or when i am very angry , i talked to an old lady who could do what i can, well at least the magic part, i don't know how or why i know magic but i do, it's been helpful seeing as i know a spell that can materialize clothing out of thin air and i found out that you are not allowed to stroll through Mexico naked ...well at least not through the streets, its only allowed in those weird bars with those poles that human girls like to dance on while human men throw their money at them, anyway i was getting carried away.