Positive

Min Yoongi

You and Yoongi had been trying for a couple months now, with no such luck. But you weren't going to let it get to you. You were going to stay positive and just let it happen when it happens. You were a go with the flow kind of person and so was Yoongi. 

Yoongi was currently in the studio with Namjoon working on a song for the new album. You were at home cleaning when your little sister decided to come over. You were dusting Yoongi's trophies when you hear a light screech.

"Eonni!" You turn around just in time to catch your little sister in a hug.

"Hey, Y/S/N. How are you?" You ask her. She lets go of you and she drags you to the couch. 

"I'm fine, but I'm not here to talk about me. Eomma was just telling me you and Grumpy Gramps are trying to have a baby! Why didn't you tell me?"

You sigh. "I really wish you wouldn't call him that. He's not grumpy. And he would murder you if he heard you call him gramps. Yes, we are trying, but we're not telling that many people. We don't want to get people's hopes up." 

"I'm not just anyone, though. I'm your little sister." She pouts. 

"Well, let me tell you something that I haven't told anyone yet. Not even Yoongi." Her eyes light up in excitement. "My period is a week late." 

"You think you're pregnant?!" You nod your head, a smile on your face. "Go take a pregnancy test. Like, right now." 

You stand up and go upstairs to your bathroom where the box of pregnancy tests were. You decided to appease your sister, because otherwise she wouldn't leave you alone. You thought you might be pregnant but you didn't know for sure. 

You take the test like the other ones you'd done before. However, this one had a different result.

You sister bangs on the door. "Well?! What does it say?!"

You couldn't answer her out loud. You just stared in blissful shock.

Positive. 

Jung Hoseok

Jung Hoseok

You and Hobi had been having a lot of fun trying to make another baby. However, you were constantly on edge, and disappointed every time you took a pregnancy test. You were tired of getting your hopes up, then to have it taken away from you. And you hated seeing the look of disappointment on your husband's normally happy face. 

You began taking pregnancy tests without telling Hobi that way, if you weren't pregnant, you were the only one who knew. You were constantly thinking that maybe the last time was your only opportunity to have a baby, and you lost it. 

Hoseok was currently at dance practice with the boys, leaving you at home to your thoughts. You were in the bathroom currently biting your thumb sitting on the side of the tub.