Telling the Six Crazy Uncles

Min Yoongi

Jungkook had obviously found out before the other five. But you and Yoongi had sworn him to secrecy until you could the rest of the guys together to tell them in person. You threatened him upon the pain of death if he were to tell the other guys before you did. His eyes had widened comically in fear as Yoongi glared at him.

Jungkook was a good boy and kept his word.

The six other boys gathered at your house so you could all show them the pictures of the photoshoot that you had done. Jungkook put them on a PowerPoint so you could hook it up to your TV and show the boys. You're finishing setting up the TV when you hear really loud knocks on your door. You hear a groan from behind you as Yoongi goes to answer the door.

"Yah! Muscle Pig Jeon! Quit banging before you break my door." Yoongi yells as he flings open your front door. Jungkook just chuckles as he and the other guys file in. They shake hands or hug Yoongi as they walk in and they run and come give you a hug and kiss before they sit down.

"Alrighty, boys. So you know that Yoonie and I's anniversary was last week. We asked our Jungkookie to do a photo shoot for us, and both of us want you all to see the final product." The boys all nodded their heads, Jungkook with a secret smile on his.

You begin the slideshow and the boys coo at what Yoongi wrote on his board. (You know me better than anyone else in the world, You have put up with all my crap over the years, You make me take a break when I'm over working myself, You're beautiful inside and out. You make me happy. You love me for me.)

When the picture stops on you with your sign, the room goes quiet. Jimin's eyes go wide as they finally come to understanding. He pops up and yells. "HYUNG! Are you and Y/N noona going to have a baby?!" The other members' eyes widen as well and their heads whip towards you and Yoongi, who comes up behind you and puts his arms around you.

"Yeah, Jimin. We're adding a MINi me."

They all come rushing forward to grab you both in a group hug, everyone rejoicing that you have a new addition to your family.

Jung Hoseok

Jung Hoseok

You and Hobi had discussed how you wanted to break the good news to the boys. Hobi was clueless on how to tell them. He was so overwhelmed with excitement and emotion that he couldn't think properly. That's okay, though. You had a brilliant idea that the guys would love.

No matter how much money the guys made, there's one thing the still freaked out over: free things.

You sat on your laptop in the living room one night as you and Hobi watched a movie. Hobi kept sneaking a peak and smiling when he saw what you were doing. Once you had finished creating six individualized options, you turned to look at your husband with your hand out expectantly. He raised his eyebrows. "You need something, Sunshine?"