What's the Name?

Min Yoongi

You were pissed. 

It's been a couple of weeks since your gender reveal party and you had still not picked a name for your baby girl. It has been weighing on your mind and you wanted things finalized. You didn't want your little one to be nameless anymore. You were waiting for Yoongi to get home from the recording studio so you could settle this once and for all. 

You were lucky and didn't have to wait long. You could hear the tell-tale sign of the garage door being opened. Once it did finally open, you could hear Yoongi talking on the phone to someone.  He seemed to be in a grumpy mood as well. 

"No, that's not what I wanted. You know what? Forget it. I'll do it myself. Talk to you later." He hangs up the phone and tosses it on the to the kitchen counter. Your hear his deep sigh all the way from the couch. He makes his way to the living room when he sees you on the couch. He smiles a bit and comes to sit next to you. 

He put his hand on your belly and rubs. "How're my girls doing?"

You put your hand on top of his. "We're doing okay, mama is a little frustrated though, and it looks like you are too."

He sighs again. "Yeah, I've got a lot on my mind. Why're you frustrated, baby?" He asks and starts rubbing your belly again. 

"I want to name our little girl, Yoongs. She can't be nameless when she gets here." 

"That's what I've been frustrated about too. I can't focus on writing songs until we pick a name out. Do you wan to compare our lists and see what stands out?" You nod your head excitedly and he helps you up so you can stand up from the couch and go to the bedroom to get your list. It's short and concise, considering you wouldn't just want old name for your precious girl.

You waddle back down to the living room to see Yoongi waiting on the couch, phone in hand. "Alright, Yoonie. Let's hear it." He begins to list some of the names off, until he names one that makes you reach and grab his arm with a gasp.

"That's it! Yoonie, that's perfect. I never even thought of that one." A huge smile lights up your face. 

"This one?" He points to it on his phone. You nod, crumpling your list and throwing it behind you. "It's my favorite one, too. I'm glad you like it so much. So, Kyung Mi is our baby girl's name?"

"Yeah, I think it is." He leans forward and kisses your belly.

"Hey, Kyung Mi. Daddy loves you."

Kyung Mi ~ Honored and Beauty

Jung Hoseok

Why did you have to marry a man with such a difficult last name. 

You were having such a hard time finding a name that flows well with Jung, let alone two. You were currently cursing your husband out as you were looking on the internet for baby boy names. You were determined to find two names so you could start decorating and creating a nursery for you boys.