Chapter 1

Félicie ran into the room and rest her hand on the wall trying to catch her breath.
"I'm really sorry" Félicie muttered. She looked as if she hadn't slept at all. Odette looked to see, but when she saw Félicie condition she broke down and looked at the girl with sorrow.
"Please May I dance?" Félicie said close to breaking down.
"No you are too late!" Regine said coldly glaring at the red-haired girl on stage.
Mérante pitied the girl, "Regine sit down," he said in a stern voice.

Regine looked furious upon his decision to let her dance. Félicie had a special spark in her eyes but today Odette could not see it, Mérante also knew this.
Félicie, with all her strength left started to dance, she looked exhausted. She was fine until a jéte where she fell down landing on her hands and legs. Odette fell to the ground with tears forming in her eyes. She knew it was all over, she put her head in her hands.
"Try again" Mérante muttered loudly. Félicie got up again, not able to look at him.
"Start from the beginning" he said. The music played again, Félicie after a couple of seconds fell down once more.

Odette heard Mérante dismissed them and had chosen that Camille would dance in the nutcracker. Mérante felt like a wave of guilt had drowned him. He wanted to help but instead he ruined everything. He left the room before he got angry at Regine. Rosita knew Mérante very well and also wanted Félicie to get the part, as she looked up she saw Regine dragging Félicie of the stage.
"Stop!" Félicie screamed.
"You thought you could steal Camille's spot, you are wrong" Regine said dragging her off stage.
Before Rosita could do anything she was already gone. Odette heard the commotion and looked over the balcony to see Félicie being dragged off by that witch. She went as fast as her limp would let her to catch up with them but it was too late.

She saw Félicie in the carriage screaming her name. Odette felt like a knife had just went through her heart. She had lost the one and only thing she had loved so much, Félicie. Régine stood there with a smirk on her face and she walked away like nothing had happened.
"Odette, you'll never see her again, and if you haven't guessed, your sacked" said Régine with a cold voice. Odette fell to the ground as she clutched her stomach, tears rolled down her cheek, everyone could see her but she didn't care. The one thing she loved was gone.