Villian's and Heroine's Meet

It's a weekend and Grandpa Carlo's birthday is 2 days away.
The two BloodRose siblings have asked Night to accompany them to shop for the old man and he has agreed. They would be meeting at the shopping district of Heaven City, which is 30 minutes away from Carvia City.
(Cere, Holmes and Alfa together make the Carvia City while Heaven City has Sonia town, Reve town and lastly Simio town. Night and the other two are going to Reve Town which is also the centre of Heaven City. Heaven City is also known as Merchandise Paradise.)
The two siblings would be picking him up from the Rose House at 9:30am. He looks at the time at it was currently 7:58am. He already finished having his breakfast 5 minutes ago so he quickly went to take a shower. After the shower he brushed his teeth and washed his face then he applied a face mask and started choosing his outfit.
It took him 12minutes to choose his outfit. He then prepared his bag and then went to the washroom to remove the mask.
He once again washed his face and looked into the mirror.
He was really beautiful so even Luthe was mesmerized. It took him some time to come out of his stupor. He then looked at the time it was 8:32am. He wiped his face with a towel and went to get changed.

He then picked up his phone and went downstairs

He checked his battery and it was at 93%

He still had time do he put it to charge.
He once again checked the time. It was 9:05am. He started watching a film with a banana milkshake in hand. It was a short film of 20minutes and it had also won the Short Film Gold Rim Award. It's name is 'Two Little Chicks'. It's a comedy film by the way.
He finished the movie at 9:29am and he received a call from Rina.
-Call-
We're here! (Rina)
Ok. I'm coming. (Night)
-End-
"Mom! I'm off." Night shouts while Kasey shouts back as well. Giving a high five to Rogue he leaves the house.
Outside he sees the two sibling sitting in their luxury car.

"Night!" Ray sees Night and hugs him like a baby

"Woahh! Brother that's not manly at all." Rina jokes.
"Hehe. Hello to both of you. Shall we get going?" Night says.
They both nod in response.
In the drivers seat was Mr.carl and the three sat at the back.
They all enjoyed the music and talked throughout the journey.
In about 23minutes they reached Heaven City's Shopping District.
Instead of searching for a gift the siblings dragged night to all kinds of food stalls and enjoyed their time. But this joy was interrupted by a notification from Tesoro.
"Host the FL is here."
"Hoh? Where is she?"
"To your right about 100m away near a jewellery store. She has recently swindled a young and rich second generation so she's enjoying shopping with her other friends."
"Hm. Ok. Thanks for the reminder."
"No Problem host"

"I want to go that jewellery store there. Can we?" Night asks with a glimmer in his eyes.
Of course the siblings agree in a flash.
They enter the store and are greeted by the manager.
This manager knows Ray happily served them.
Solaria looking at Rays devilish looks gets smitten.
She slowly leaves her friends who are also in awe and allroaches Ray.
"Hello Sir. Nice to meet you. I'm Solaria, may I know your name?"
She blushes.
From afar Rina and Night frown at that scene.
"Si-Sis!" Night begins his act.
Looking at Nights flawless face solaria is stunned.
"Didn't you die?"
"I didn't. Seems Mr Roseth is raising you quite well even with his modest income." Night says with a gloom.
"Shut up you pig!" Solaria screeches.
"My ears....." Night blocks his ears.
When the two see this they hurriedly tell the manager to Chase away this wrench. And he does.
After a while only did they call down. Night was no longer in the mood to shop so he told them that he had already prepared a gift for the old man so it's time to return.
The siblings noticed the other grim mood and only nodded inwardly cursing that woman for their dear lover/friend's gloom.
They return and drop off Night at his home around 5pm. He was really tired so he ate his dinner early and went off to sleep and only woke up the next morning at 7am.
********************************