New Year Smut Gift (Ray<Wain> X Elen)(18+)

Looking at the girl in front of me, she also looked back at me in anger.

"You Mongrel! Look what you did to my dress! Are your eyes made of Potatoes or what!!??" She raged.

"Sorry miss." Taking out a check of a  million from my pocket i hand it to her and walk off. I don't wanna talk to a foul mouthed woman who is self-centered.

She dazedly looked at my figure while i drove away and she still stood like an unmovable tree. She looked like a fool.

I snorted and told myself to destroy her properly. On reaching home, I simply changed into a white shirt and black joggers and went into my kitchen. I skimmed around and cooked myself some noodles with corn soup. Slurping and burping I enjoyed my meal thoroughly.

I looked at the time and it was only 7. I decided to watch a movie called the Ice Age. In the middle of the movie I was interrupted with the ringing of my door bell.

I stood up from my couch and headed over to open the door. On opening the door stood Ray. He was wearing a loose black shirt with black joggers. His shirt was really loose revealing him collar bones and smooth tanned skin. It looked like gold.

He gave me a gentle smile and held up a bag of grubs. It had choco ice cream, potato chips, Some energy drinks, Pokkies and also a small jar of honey. There was also three cans of chilled latte. 

Looking at the snacks, I happily let him in not knowing how much i was gonna regret it later no. But as they say,'' Once you let the devil in it's hard to let it out.''

After this day, I knew exactly why they said so. And I absolutely agree with this saying.

I closed the door while Ray kept the bag on the coffee table near the couch. The movie was paused and was stuck in the part where the squirrel was holding his precious nut. Quite funny if i must say.

I brought out two bowl and spoons from the kitchen and scooped in some ice cream and continued the movie. I was huddled into Ray's chest having my ice cream with utter satisfaction. I didn't notice a hand going into my shirt and slowing caressing my skin. When I did notice it was all too late.

I groaned when i felt his hand on my nipples. His nails skimming through it and slowly caressing it. I couldn't hold back a moan.

"Ray, You meanie." I scolded trying to free myself from the devil. 

"No baby. Where do you think you are going?" He said in a husky voice and then licked my ear lobe causing me to shiver in delight. 

"Baby, I haven't punished you for leaving me last time... I must definitely punish you, right?" I knew I couldn't refuse so i nodded gently. He took out another bag from his system space and kept it on the table. "Let's move to our bedroom shall we?" He said obviously aroused.

He carried me up to the room and placed me on the bed. He slowly took off my clothes and kissed my lips. He then took out leather handcuffs from the bag and chained me to the bed post. He then took out a mouth gag and gagged my mouth. I knew i was gonna be super punished and honestly i couldn't wait to be ravished. He suddenly remembered something and brought out a pill from nowhere and put it into my mouth gagging me again. After a minute, Heat rushed through my body. He fed me an aphrodisiac pill. As it was from his system store it was 2X times more effective. I am so screwed. I immediately wanted to cum but the next thing shocked me. He put a cock ring around my cock and it was simply torture. I mumbled for him to release me. He didn't listen. I was leaking precum like an over flowing pipe unable to stop. He simply brought out a camera and clicked my photos very satisfied with himself. Due to the intense pleasure my eyes had rolled back making my face look very slutty. He again rummaged through the bag and brought out a small cream box. he smothered it over his three fingers and inserted it into my ass. He scrubbed it all over my ass walls. I thought he was gonna enter me so he was preparing me but it turned out that it was another item from his system store. It made my ass itchy for friction. It made my ass twitch with want but he didn't give it to me. He took out a vibrator which was 14 inch long and shoved it in making me cum but not cum because of the ring. I was shaking with over stimulation. I suddenly felt a vibration from my ass. The vibrator started vibrating. First it was slow but then he straight away skipped levels and took it to max vibration me cum twice at once. I was crashed. I couldn't think straight any longer. He then did another thing. He took out a suction pad and wrapped it over my cock with was shaking with tremor. I didn't know what it was. Then an electric current passed through my dick. Fucking hell! It was a electric pad. He kept electrifying me until i came 15 times. I even passed out in the middle but the current woke me up again. By the 18th time I couldn't take it anymore. He also couldn't. He took off the cock ring and shoved his 15 inch cock inside along with the 14 inch vibrator. I was in the space around neptune.

I couldn't do anything but cum and cum. He was merciless. Alas after ravaging me for 5 days was he done at last. He even tried different position. 69, doggy style, straddling and even cowboy...... I was beat.

He apologized to me after his senses came back but i ruthlessly threw him out and punched him in the process. <y butt and cock ached like it had been smashed but an elephant. I came too many times and this bastard was a devil. I have forbidden him from coming into my house for 2 months and if i see him I am gonna beat the shit out of him. I also threw all his toys and while doing so i also had a mischievous plan which you all will find out about later....

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT HOW MUCH YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER.  I AM SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKE. HAPPY ADVANCE NEW YEAR. HOPE YOU ALL LIKED MY GIFT!

STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE MISCHIEVOUS PLAN OF ELEN.....

YOU'LL BE SHOCKED TO KNOW.