Arc No. 03

Opening his eyes, Luthe sees a ball of light shining in the white and blank system space. 

"Tesoro?'' He asked with question. 

"It is me host. Welcome back you have completed the second world. Congratulations.''

Tesoro was worried about his heartbroken host but..... He knows that his dear host is not a weak person. 

''What is the next world?'' Luthe asks.

"You will know on entering. I have a notification for host." Tesoro says in his robotic voice. 

"What is it?" Luthe asks.

Tesoro tells Luthe that the system is on his update mode but since his host's system energy was not enough the host is now able to choose only one skill instead of two. Luthe didn't mind. 

He was really sad about Ray but it didn't matter. He has missions to complete and a revenge to take. Luthe asks Tesoro to display the skill options and so, Tesoro displays three options:

(1) Hacking (God level) (2) Piano (God level) (3) Babysitting (God level)

Luthe was conflicted about his decision. All were quite good skills and their levels was godly. After a great amount of time, he finally decided to choose the hacking skill.

He was transferred to the training space where he stayed for 18 years. When alas Luthe stepped out of the damned hell he was really relieved to breathe the fresh and spiritual air  present in the space.

Tesoro asked if Luthe wanted to be transferred to the next world and he did so after receiving a positive answer. 

When Luthe reached the next world, Luthe opened his eyes to a big condo room.

Tesoro gave Luthe a brief intro of the new world. The ML of this world is Alen Cross, the young CEO of Cross Corp and the richest person of Serena Country.

The FL is a young girl named Selena Hamlet. She met the ML when she accidentally dashed with the ML in the corp building during her intern interview.

The Ml liked the innocent and kind and soft spoken girl and started pursuing her alas their love blossomed and they finally became one after facing many hardships.

A very short yet twisty story. Surely, there is some info missing. Luthe asked tesoro about it but tesoro told that he doesn't know anything about  it.

In this twisty world, Luthe is just a simple side character. His name is Elen Krist. A rich second generation. He is a side character used to increase the mls and fls love for each other in the later phase. The incident will be mentioned later. Apparently, his parents died in a car crash leaving behind a large heritage. His relatives were greedy so his grandfather sold the company and collected the money adding it under Elen's name. A heritage of $50 billion was under his name. His relatives tried spamming him after his grandpa's death but Elen was a smart child and fled away abroad. Now he has come back after 5 years and he's currently 21. 

He died under the.... FLs hand. The FL is another witch. She acts nice around the ML but the reality is harsh. No one in the MLs company likes her. If she was not under the Mls protection she would be so dead. The original had found her cheating and clicked a video but the FL found out and she killed him.

What a bitch!