C5.

IMANI HOPE.

"London have you seen my heels

"London have you seen my heels." Entering the living room looking under the couch.

"Girl no you got a lot heels why what you looking cute for."

"Because Darrell invited us to his party lastnight."

"What he anit tell me nothing he came over here lastnight?" London asked me.

"Yeah he come here to return my book when I see that bitch I'm gone put my hands on her ." Getting up taking a seat next to London.

"Well that's good that he gave you your book back and plus I gave him your number."

"Why would you give him my number."

"Because it's obvious that he likes you and he tryna shoot he's shot I think you should give him a chance."

"Girl please." I said laughing going back into my room.

***

DARRELL THOMPSON.

"Tyrone where you at nigga

"Tyrone where you at nigga." I said looking room to room."

"I'm in the kitchen I was hungry ass hell." He said finding some leftover Chinese in the fridge.

"You think this outfit aight." Looking through the mirror making I was straight for tonight.

"Awwe I see what you tryna do looking good fo your little girlfriend." Tyrone said sucking his teeth.

"Man shut up is this good or nah."

"Yeah you look good man why you getting ready so early anyway." Taking his plate out the microwave.