C12.

DARRELL THOMPSON.

I knocked on the door and waited for somebody to opensthe door as I heard somebody footsteps I fixed myself up as somebody opened the door it was Imani she was so beautiful man why the fuck did I hurt her.

I looked her up and down and licked my lips.

"My eyes are up here what do you want Darrell

"My eyes are up here what do you want Darrell."

"I wanted to talk to you and I brought you some cookies."

"I don't want your cookies Darrell."

"My ma made em."

She looked at me and rolled her eyes and took the container that the cookies were inout my hand and she moved out the way to let me in.

"I'm sorry about what I did and I really messed up and I understand that if you don't want to talk to me or fuck with me that's coo."

"Do you just want me to forgive and move on Imani said."

"Nah Imani."

"Darrell at this point I really don't care anymore you messed around with her while you was with me and it broke my hurt but I moved on from the situation so you can leave now."

"Damn like that Imani."

"Um yeah I really have nothing else to say to you fucked around and lose you a good girl but I bet you won't do that no more." She getting a cookie from the container eating it.

"Fo sure I really messed up and all I want is you back Imani."

"Yeah your funny get the hell out my apartment now Darrell." She said pointing to the door."

He looked at me and licked his lips once again and left out the door.

***

DREW JACKSON.