C6.

DARRELL THOMPSON.

"Is everybody good." Looking at Imani which she was still up looking through my rear view mirror seeing Tyrone and London were sleep.

"Yeah I'm fine that was crazy ." Imani said.

"Yeah that was first time that shit every happened."

"I'm sorry I knew better then to don't that but she crossed the line."

"It's good shawty it's not your fault."

"So you probably already now what happened to my parents then." Imani looked at me & back at the window.

"Nah but if you don't won't to tell me then fine that your business not mine."

"No it's fine my mother died from drugs and my father is nowhere to be find that's why I really wanted that notebook back it has stuff in there that is personal b-

"Look I understand aight it's cool and what she did was really disrespectful and I'm sorry about that." Taking the key out the engine.

"Thanks." Imani smiled.

"Darrell why didn't you just drop us off at the crib I wanna sleep in my own bed." London said rubbing my eyes."

"Damn it's like that." Tyrone replied.

"No babe of course you could sleep with me too."

"I'll just drop y'all off in the morning back at the club a nigga tired." Darrell said.

***

IMANI HOPE.

"Hey girl you good

"Hey girl you good." London said coming into the room eating some chips.

"Yeah I'm fine."  tying up my hair and putting it in a bonnet."

"Okay well i'm bout to head to bed sleep good . she said leaving out the room."

I looked in the mirror and made sure my bonnet was straight I turned off the light and check my phone seeing a message from Darrell.

Darrell🤭:you sleep?
11:59p.m.

me:nope .
12:01 a.m.