C16.

DREW JACKSON.

"Hey baby I was wondering if I could talk to

"Hey baby I was wondering if I could talk to ." Imani said sitting on his leg.

"Well let me tell you that I'm sorry cause I left you out there alone and anything could happen to you so I'm sorry about that baby."

"Yeah don't ever do that shit again but I wanted to tell you that I'm moving next week and that we need to you know break it off I know this was the last minute but I wanted to let you."

"Damn I'm really going miss yo ass you make sure if you anything that you got my number aight."

"Thanks Drew I really appreciate it."

***

DARRELL THOMPSON.

"Tyrone wake up ass yo man and start packing some shit man

"Tyrone wake up ass yo man and start packing some shit man."

"I'm tired man give me about another hour."

"I'm gone leave yo ass in about another hour if you don't start packing yo shit up in this boxes."

As I heard somebody knocking on the door I went to the door and looked though the window and saw it was London and Imani I opened the door to let them in.

"We came here to help." London said sitting on the couch."

"Y'all done packing y'all stuff." Asking London

"Yea all done just waiting on y'all slow asses," London said

"Well London go help Tyrone and Imani you can help me in the kitchen."

I followed Darrell to the kitchen and saw that they did not make any progress

"What y'all been doing sleeping." Imani said making a face.