Author's note

AN: Holo, guys! Its me, back from the dead! I sincerely apologise for my informal dusting from my other two books, but with school starting and my severe illness called I-lose-interest-quickly-itis, I just didn't have the time or dedication to those books like I do to this ship.
      So for House of Canons, my second book, I will just say something. I was in my Bucky fever(still am) and I was so desperately trying to make a fanfic including my fan original character, Tara, that I had not realized that I was an ABSOLUTE IDIOT for trying to think that Stucky is anything but superior and trying to ignore this obvious fact. So now that I've got my head screwed on correctly, I'll be creating my own fanfiction about this beautiful ship.
      Second, Alpha. Honestly, I've sorta fallen out of the MLB fandom, for the reason that I wasn't being fed constantly with good content to keep my attention span,which is about eight seconds,  focused. Obviously, that was before season 3 had came out and I'm procrastinating from watching it because I don't have the time or patience for that. Believe me when I say that if someone even mentions the word "Cat" or "miraculous", my dumbass will jump into that crap like a kid jumps into someone else's pool. But not right now. I must focus on the beautiful Stucky.
         I won't lie to you and say that I fully intend to reach the caliber of top tier fanfiction that I personally read, but I pray that I will try to stay interested. Wish me luck!! I would also like to add that there will most likely imply smut, but I REFUSE to write smut because I absolutely hate it, lmao. If you don't like that or are looking for smut, don't read this!✌️Wish me luck!!

-PuffyPolar