To the cave! (This is a chapter)

Hello everyone I will try to make this short, I know I shouldn't have any excuses for why I haven't updated but here's the thing there are real reasons why we were late to something weather it's important to the person their telling or not but if you read the other post before this chapter (thanks you so much to those that did) I'm a commoner I don't have a lot of money in general but right now because of the cost of chemo and radiation we have to be careful so I've been working. I've been creating charms and resin jewelry to help us get by I can't get a job yet so this is the best I can do and this takes up time along with school taking up time so if I don't post often please please be patient I assure you the Halloween chapter is coming and I'll try to make all of my future chapters really good I'll keep working. Hard thank you to those that read this! Author Chan out!)

Keith pov)

"We need to head to the cave"
Allura said tiredly, I sipped my boba tea as I was lost in my thoughts, I heard lance speak up so I turned my head to the now talking goof.

"That's all we have to do?"
He asked allura nodded her head obviously to tired to want to answer. Which is understandable seeing as how we have been on this loooooooong trip.

(Are you guys wanting some more physical things to happen between Keith and lance?)

As I drink more of my boba I smile, just retrieving the blue diamond doesn't sound to difficult but I do hope it's still worth finding,

"Well I say we hurry up and quickly find the diamond the galra could be on their way to snatch the diamond before we even know it"

I spoke up, if anything we want to be quick to gather all of the diamonds that way we can form voltron and defeat these galra monsters and save my brother!

I felt more determined now I just hope the others are just as determined as I am

They all nodded, good they are agreeing
Everyone sighed

"So when are we planing to leave?"
I asked

"Well first we need to locate the cave and then we make a plan and move into action"

I nodded at allura, I wonder how far the cave could be I hope it's not by where I used to live before I saved shiro from the garasin.
I frowned at the thought of being reminded where I was when shiro wasn't with me.

Hey wait a min at the cabin house I was at before I had a picture of these rock like mountain and I had a map that matched up to it, I wonder...

"K......Keith!?"

I snapped back apparently I daydreamed
"Oh uh yeah?"
I asked confused

"Did you even hear a word that I said?"

I shook my head no, allura face palmed Wich left me confused.

"What did I miss?"
I asked
"Pidge has located what she thinks is the cave we're looking for"

I nodded
"Ah I see good job pidge that was quick, so where do you think the cave is located?"

(I don't remember if they were already in Arizona soooo)

"I think it's located somewhere in Arizona"
She answered
I sighed

(I am stressed the f out).

"So what time we leaving?"

I asked allura paused and thought for a moment

"Tomorrow in the morning, we should all try and save up some more energy we will surly need it to marrow if we want to be able to find the diamond"

I nodded and so did the others
(I'll do more of this tomorrow I'm so sorry I'm really tired but please stay tuned and alert for when this gets published again but so far I hoped you enjoyed so far!)