Halloween speacil 2019

Yes I still can't spell a and yes it's almost my birthday!!!!!!!! Sweet 16!!
I love Halloween a lot except for the scary movies I love hocus pocus, beetle juice, nightmare before Christmas and more! I kinda forgot where I was going with this lol! Things have been much better my grades are better as well! I'm still bouncy and my happy self sense the beginning of you know my mom getting cancer, I love you all so much and I really hope you enjoy this chapter- author Chan)

narrator pov)
Hello there , fellow Halloween lovers and or shippers that are just looking for a good story of their favorite ship, I'm here to read you all a story! What kind of story you may ask? Well you will just have to read and listen to find out! Now take a seat and get comfortable this may be long. Now it all started on non other oct 30, 1901.

There was a young boy by the name of  Keith kogane, this young boy was 17 years old he had a cat who he called red, him and red were inseparable. Seeing as Keith had no family so it was only natural for Keith to always be free to hang with his precious cat, Keith was not always free though he did have school to attend , he planned for a better future for him and his little red, Keith didn't have any friends though he essentially popular with the guys or girls, so he would go up to the roof of his school and sing till he was satisfied and his cat would always find a way to sneak in to e with him.

Keith never mind in fact he never wanted to be alone so have his preciouses red sit next to him and listen to him sing was the best thing he could wish for, but the day this tragedy stricken was on the day of Halloween! Where time for spirits demons and many more monsters to come out, when the bell rang for young Keith kogane his face sadden he has whisked for him to spend more time with his cat but he knew if he wanted a better future for the both of them he had to get an education. So he slowly got up from the concrete floor of the old school roof and dusted him self off.

He sighed and picked up his trash, he looked down towards his cat and smiled a deep loving smile and spoke softly almost to a whisper as if not wanting anyone else to hear and said

" my precious red you are so dear to me more then you could ever know I hope one day we both can have more then just each other to share, but I have to go now for us to have a better future I must learn and grow"

He smiled deeply again and pressed a soft kiss to his cat and left down the stairs to his next class,
Smiling softly as he did so, the cat watched as he left

"I wish one day for that to my Keith but sadly it may not come if my vision was correct, today was the day your supposed to die"

The cats heart sank at the memory of the dream, red wished nothing for the best for his Keith, but if he can't make it to save his owner he may just lose the best thing that ever happens to him once again.

Red you see was not a car before I'm the past he was a human as well, he had a big family but one day a witch he some how angered set a curse on his family and it killed them he was the only one that survived he was turned into a cat, he's been alive for 100 years now and he hoped he could protect Keith from a more horrific fate.

The cat sighed and waited till Keith was out of school to walk with him, red made it his mission to protect Keith form a fate he did not deserve,

Keith did not know this but red had suspicions of a killer walking the streets at night on Halloween.

Distracted of reds own thoughts didn't notice that Keith was walking home carrying him in his arms'

"What is wrong my dear red, ive never seen you so in though what is on you little mind?"
He asked concerned he held red to his chest firmly to not let him fall

Oh Keith if only I could talk to you and warn you of your danger

Once home Keith and red entered their house, Keith sat on their old leather couch and began to study,it was already 11:00 till midnight seeing as how we stoped by a store before we got home