10/1(fish) part 1

Sorry this is late this story will be similar to the blue diamond chapter but with a bit of a twist hope you enjoy!)

Narrator pov)
In the waters of different planets live different species of creators living in the light and darkness of their own worlds, same goes for land creatures this story so happened to be about these different species coming together to save their kind from one common threat known as the Gallra!....come fallow me into the world of others...
Ah let's start with keith! Let's see? Hmm ah! Yes let's start with what he looks like shall we?

Keith is what you call a siren also known to humans and other creatures as a merman, his species lures their prey on water Into the water, you see they do this threw singing mystical songs that entrance their prey into fallowing them in the depths of the sea only to be eaten to the bone never to be seen again.
But of course there are kind sirens that prefer not to eat the flesh and meat of the prey, they can also take their souls. Which to them is quick and painless but that can depend on who your asking!
That's all you need to know about keith for the moment. Shall we move on to Lance?
(Shiro the same species as keith! )
Let's see Lance McClain is a normal everyday human being! But he is known to his friends as a "lady man"
Everyday he flirts with new women and sometimes even men, his species is known for their knowledge and ability to grow in strength, Speed,survival,language and not to forget their ability to adapt
Again that's all you will need to know for Lance as for his friends let's head to their special species
Let's start with pidge!
Even though she is short he ability to blend in with either gender is quite amazing BUT her most special ability is to cast spells! And not only that but to control the elements around her!
And then hunk!
He is also a human! But he is amazing at cooking!
Now let's continue with the story

Keith pov)

All my life I have lived in these waters... never once have I swam on the what do they call it?.....oh yeah land!......I have wondered all my life what life was like up there and I still don't think I will I'm stuck down hear in the darkness.

Every normal day for me is swimming and finding trinkets that could bring me closer to finding my parents... all I have left of them is this knife...

It's hard living down hear..
"Hey!, keith! I've been looking all over for you!"
I heard a familiar voice call out to me I turned to where the sound was coming from...
"S-shiro?"
The voice snickered "who else would it be?"
I pouted a little frustrated but he was right there are no one really here but us our pod left with out us along time ago.

"Whatever, what do you need?"
He paused as he grabbed his chin "um well I was gonna ask if you found any more clues"
I shook my head no he lowered his head just as disappointed as I was,

You see me and shiro might seem blood related but really when my parents went missing he found me and had Took me in since I was a baby we were close.

"Don't be to disappointed keith you always have to marrow to look again, why don't we head back to the shallow waters and hunt?"

I nodded as I gathered my things in my small parochial I buttoned it close and fallowed shiro.

Lance POV)

Ahhh everyday is the same for me I head to marine school for the aquarium job, flirt with the girls and  I come back home only to do medical homework and deal with my siblings.

I hopped on my bed bored "when will it not be boring honestly" I sigh irritated and bored out of my mind
"RiNg,RinG!"
I felt my phone buzz I took it out of my pocket and stares at who may be trying to contact me