.04.

.04.

Lee Chaeyeon's Secret

A crease in her forehead was evident, she was so angry. Angry to the point of devastation with her friendships, and relationships.

"Chaeyeon, could I talk to you?," the latter nodded, knowing full well that she was gonna be scolded. "Why are you so angry all the time? Especially since Minju was being like—not like her usual self?," the younger just shrugged.

"Since—Since, when Hyewon started to argue with me at the school?, the small voice in my head just angers me all the time. I can't take all of this stress and—this drama, anymore Eunbi." The other girl just nodded her head, understanding the younger's vulnerability.

"You gotta start to shape up, if you don't then—then we'll all fall, and it'll be your fault," Eunbi then left the room.

The scolded girl laid on her bed, unable to move. What was supposed to be a happy day for the twelve ended in disappointment.

The girl looked around in the corner, a girl in the corner of the room to be exact. The shape slowly started to fade in, and the knife in her hand was starting to glow a merciless white.

"Guh-Get away from me!," the latter yelled. In this moment, she wanted to hit herself for getting sound-proof walls.

"Oh Chaeyeon, why would you do this to yourself?," the other gulped. "Please," she muttered.

"I'll spare you. Only if you don't tell anyone my secret." the feather nodded as quick. "Or else you know what would happen, right?," now the air was tense.

Chaeyeon got up and tried to take the knife away from the member, resulting in her getting stabbed in the stomach.

"Yuh-Y—" the voice slowly started to sober away. "Deserved it," The other threw Chaeyeons body out the window.

The killer cleaned up the mess and also went out the window.

"Hey, where did Chaeyeon go?," the others shrugged. "Probably getting mad at other people," Yuri then chuckled. "Didn't Minju, Wonyoung, and Yujin get us food?," the other girls nodded.

"Where's Yena?," Eunbi asked. "Oh! She's getting me some more bread," Hitomi happily smiled.

Just as Hitomi, said that a shrilled yell came from outside.

The seven shot up and ran outside.

Wonyoung and Minju were crying—balling their eyes out, While Yujin, stared—looking hopeless.

"Jjaeyeon!," Sakura ran outside, knelling down next to the lifeless body. "Nuh-No!," she punched the ground. Her head into the younger neck.

"If we realized sooner she could've been alive by now!," Sakura cried out.

"Sakura, come on," Yuri pulled her away. "Let me go!," tears bunched together behind her eyelids.

"Please—just let me go!," the girl crumbled onto the floor. "What's going on?," Yena came home with a small baguette.

"She-She's dead!," Yuri then started to cry as well. The ten started to just break. One of them was gone.

Eleven to ten, the killer thought.

While one, she was so excited. She couldn't wait to keep the rest of the members on their toes.

"I-I can't believe this happened!," Yena cried out loud. Yujin just stared, she couldn't understand what happened.

"Wuh-What do we do now?," Wonyoung hugged her arms. "We stand tall till' the end," Eunbi huddled the girls together.

"What if we can't Eunbi-unnie?," Yujin then eyed the older. "What if one of us is next?," Hyewon asked with her face on the oldest' shoulder.

No one dared to say anything. "It couldn't have been from the outside unnie," Nako sniffled. "The killer was from the inside, they couldn't of had access to do so," The members started to cautiously look around.

"Suh-So it's one of us who killed her," Sakura looked up. She was so broken.

"Who in their right minds would do something like that?," Minju's tears ran down her face. "I swear Chaewon if you did any—,"

"Of course, it's always Kim Chaewon, huh?," the latter started to get riled up. "I didn't kill her and you know it. I couldn't had even killed her cause I was with you!," She shouted. "Excuse me for thinking that you killed her, because you kill for a living," Hitomi argued.

The older sadistically laughed. "You think that's the reason, sugar?," the black haired started to move forward towards the shorter. "Because I kill to save what? My family, my friends I'm now a target?," sour honey dripped from her voice.

"Who knows maybe you could've done it," Chaewon shrugged. "Or you could've," Chaewon pointed her finger towards Nako. Hitomi slapped the latters hand away.

"So you think that pointing your bony finger at my girlfriend will do anything?," the blonde got her face up close towards Chaewon. "Think that this'll make you forget that you're a killer?," Chaewon pushed Hitomi towards the floor.

"If you guys are gonna fight, go inside!," Eunbi scolded the two.

Chaewon looked back at the ten, eyes piercing at the killer. She then knew the sadistic reason behind her plan.

Yena escorted Chaewon and Hitomi into the house.

"They'll be fine," Yena mouthed to Eunbi. The killer knew her next target.

CHAEYEON'S SECRET: ANGER

NOTIFICATION: Lee Chaeyeon has left a note for you.

THE KILLER IS: ERROR