Six-Shot

~High Noon~ Violet

Everyone was hustling around. The smell of something delicious hung in the air. They had the courtyard looking nice. The picnic tables were moved to one side, covered in decorations, and set with plates, cutlery and glasses. The steps to the administration building had been swept, a semi circle of fold out chairs were placed in front of it. When everything was in it's place, the citizens of Texas Two hung around the area waiting for Clementine and Violet to emerge.

Louis circled his friend up in her dorm, looking Violet over as she dabbed the violet perfume on her neck and clothes. Her hair was mostly down still, but Ruby had taken the hair on either side of her head and braided it, tying the two strands together at the back of her head. Ruby then threaded small purple flowers into the braids. With Louis's help Violet found black pants, a white button up and a black blazer to wear. A black blazer that she had promptly torn the sleeves off of to make a vest.

Louis held up a note, looking disappointed as he tugged at the frayed arm holes. "Why Vi? Why did you have to rip up a perfectly good jacket? It would have looked nice if you'd have just worn it like it was."

"The sleeves were too short for one. It looked awful and it just seems right that I wear a vest. Clem's going to like it, just wait." Violet smirked, picking up the same old boots she had been wearing for a while now, but she had cleaned them off as best as she could earlier in the day. She slipped them on and folded her arms across her chest.

Louis sighed over dramatically and pointed at the door, asking if she was ready to go.

She took a shaky breath, she was nervous. Nervous for Clementine to see her, nervous to see Clementine in whatever she had decided to wear. Things had been nothing but comfortable with the brunette for a long time now, it felt strange to have those once familiar butterflies in her stomach again. She grabbed the paper she had scribbled her promises on and crammed it in her pocket, "I'm ready."

Louis looked Violet over, a genuine look of happiness overtook his face as he threw his arms around his friend, hugging her tight. Violet returned the hug gratefully. "I love you too."

When they separated Louis pulled out a strip of fabric and pointed at Violet's eyes.

"What? No!" Violet glared at the boy.

Having anticipated this reaction, Louis turned the paper he had written on over, "Clemster already agreed to it. So you can see each other in your wedding clothes at the exact same time. It'll be silly if she's the only one doing it." Louis gave Violet his best puppy dog eyes and cheered at Violet's annoyed 'fiiiiine'. Louis tied it around her eyes and carefully led her out of the dorms and to the top of the administration building stairs.

~High Noon~ Clementine

Clementine pulled her fingers through her hair, fighting the urge to pull it back into a pony tail. It had been a long time since she'd worn her hair down, it made her feel exposed. Almost as exposed as the strapless dress she had made for herself. She tugged it up anxiously before fiddling with the bow she had made at the back. Trying to unsuccessfully look at her own back before someone knocked at the door.

"Come in as long as Violet's not out there." Clementine said, brushing her dress down with her hands.

Ruby walked in closing the door behind her, "You look beautiful sug." Ruby clasped her hands in front of her face.

"Can you, fix the bow in the back, it doesn't feel right." Clementine asked, face burning red as Ruby looked over her. She was super aware of how bare and cold her legs felt, not wearing pants and having shaved. Her bare shoulders felt overly warm with the heat she was radiating. Never had she felt so vulnerable in her life.