Chapter 9

*Frankie's P.O.V*

The whole time Shawn & Angie were playing around. I didn't like that because she was ignoring me. You can so tell they like each other. I don't even know why I'm mad because I mean I have girlfriend. Angie doesn't know but that's why I don't hug her like I used to before and honestly it sucks.. I miss her hugs and messing around like she does with Shawn. Shawn took my place but I guess it was all my fault.

*Shawn's P.O.V*

Bae is leaving tomorrow. Angie is bae okay. She's so cute and honestly I told her I was visiting because I had some interviews close to her house but those were just excuses to be with her. I asked for 3 days of vacation to hang out with her and these 3 days have been great. I just have noticed Frankie seems to be getting mad. Oh well. I need to go to sleep because I'm taking Angie, Frankie, & David to the airport tomorrow.

*Angie's P.O.V*

I'm leaving tomorrow and honestly I'm excited but what is wrong with Frankie. He ignores me and acts mad. I'm going to talk to him in the airplane. Anyways.. Im not going to see Shawn for three weeks. I'm going to cry because these three days with him were great. Also I'm glad he's taking us to the airport.
//Author's note//
So who do you guys think Angie likes? & who does Frankie likeThanks for reading (; Make sure you guys leave comments (: