Chapter 17

*Angie's P.O.V*

So I was just sitting down on the couch waiting for the rest of the foolish four to get home till I got a call from Dr.Luke.
(A: Angie & L: Dr.Luke)
A: Dr.Luke!
L: Angie! Are you busy?
A: No, I'm actually just sitting down at Austin's house *giggles*
L: Oh right! I forgot you were in Miama. Dammit!
A: What's wrong?
L: We needed you at the studio.
A: Oh I was actually hoping you would call that I needed to go back because I kinda regret coming here
L: Well we need you! If possible you need to come back today!
A: Great! At what time?
L: Flight for you & Frankie is leaving at 2
A: Alright! You just saved my life *laughs*
L: See you tomorrow at the studio at 10
A: Alright thanks Dr.Luke.
-Call ended-

Thank god I'm leaving back home! Now I need to tell everybody.

"Hey you guys guess what" I said.

"What? " Austin, Frankie, & Alex looked at me.

"Frankie & I have to go home today." I said.

"Today?! You guys just got here!" Austin said.

"Yeah I know but we have to be at the studio tomorrow at 10 ." I said.

"At what time does the flight leave?" Alex asked.

"at 2" I said.

"Alright I'll take you but why today?" Alex said.

"We have to be at studio tomorrow because we have to start recording tomorrow.." I said.

"That's exciting!" Frankie said. I knew he was happy because he didn't want to see me with Shawn. I was happy because I didn't want to see Camila.

"I know! But then it sucks that I can't stay here." I said.

"I had all these things planned for you guys for weeks!" Austin said upset.

"Well you got your girlfriend and the best friends you'll ever meet *cough *cough* Alex, Zach, & Robert so do all that stuff with them." I said.

"Angie you don't understand! I was excited to see both you & Frankie. & Camila & I are over.. and I live with the rest of the foolish four." he said. I started crying.

"I'm sorry Austin. I'm so sorry I didn't know." I said and I ran outside.
//Author's Note//
So #Ausmila is over... I'm sorry again if you love Camila, its just to make this story interesting. Anyways thanks for the 2.2k reads!! You guys are amazing (: Thanks for reading.