Chapter 10

*In the Airplane*
*Angie's P.O.V*

I needed to talk to Frankie. He was ignoring me and seemed to be mad at me whenever I was with Shawn. I mean Shawn and me aren't even going out so I don't know why he's mad.

"Frankie can I talk to you?" I said.

"I guess" he said and rolled his eyes.

"See that's why I want to talk to you because all you do is ignore and act mad at me. Like what did I do?" I said.

"Because Angie. Because." he said.

"There has to be a reason.." I said.

"Because I hate seeing you with Shawn" he said.

"But why? You have a girlfriend.." I said. I felt like I was going to cry.

"Because I love you Angie. I'm going out with Sarah just to try and make you jealous cause I realized you had been hanging out with Shawn a lot and I didn't want him to take you away from me." he said. That's when I felt tears running down my cheeks. I right away hugged him.

"You know me and Shawn are just friends.. & also what you're doing with Sarah is wrong" I said.

"I know but I get jealous. & I thought I liked her cuten I realized I didn't." He said.

"You know I have to admit that I did get kinda jealous when I saw you with Sarah. & its not like I'm going to go out with Shawn .. he is 3 years older than me." I said. Frankie chuckled when I said I got kinda jealous.

"So we're fine now?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm so sorry Angie." he said.

"Don't say sorry" I said smiling at him and then I fell asleep on him.
*Frankie's P.O.V*

Finally I let out all my feelings. It actually feels good and I think I'm going to break up with Sarah.. Bae just fell asleep on me and she looks adorable *smirking* I need to take a picture of this.
/Author's note//
This chapter was short but I have to admit it was cute Thanks for reading! You da real MVP