Chapter 1

"I'm glad you're awake (Name)" Wakatoshi said to you with a warm smile. 

You were dumbfounded and confused, so you were just staring at him with a blank face. 

"Wakatoshi, I know this would shock you but (Name) is suffering from amnesia and he probably doesn't remember you." Hiromi told Wakatoshi. 

Wakatoshi then turned at you and even though he has a stern face you could see the concern on his eyes. 

"Is that so..? I'm Ushijima Wakatoshi. Your older brother." He introduced himself to you. 

You just nodded your head in response still shock on what's happening. 

"U--um. You guys keep on calling me (Name) but, who am I really..?" You asked them. You're fingers was shaking and you're really confused and frightened on what's happening. 

Hiromi puts her hand on your back and rubs it soflty. 

"I know you're confused and scared but don't worry. Trust me. Everythings going to be okay." She reassured you. 

"Youre Ushijima (Name) 16 years old and the younger half brother of Ushijima Wakatoshi. You're a bright child and has a lot of friends. You're always the top of the class and the captain of the boys Volleyball team in Teiko. Last year you live with me in Tokyo and you just graduated from Teiko Junior High. You also told me that you're close to the boys basketball team and you often hangs out with them. You were planning to attend Shiratorizawa Academy where Wakatoshi is attending for high school when you were accidentally hit by a truck last January.. " Takuma, your father explained to you. 

So, if you were in coma for 2 months then it's March now and next month would be the start of a new school year. Then, you just missed the entrance examination for Shiratorizawa!! 

"Then that means I missed the entrance exami--"

"Don’t worry. There's a school here in Miyagi who still accepts students even though they're late to take the entrance exams." Said Takuma, with a wide smile. "I thought you would say that. You lost your memories but you're still my son, (Name)."

You smiled and thanked him. 

After an hour they left you alone so that you could rest. Takuma and Wakatoshi was reluctant to leave but Hiromi insisted because both of them has other stuffs to do. 

Now, you were alone to process everything. 

The last time you remember you were reading the latest chapter of Haikyuu, then you fell asleep. Upon realizing this, you pinched yourself to check that if this is a dream. But, you got hurt. That means this is real. 

Then why are you here? How? 

Wait-- before you woke up here in this room. You heard a female voice. What did she say again..? You tried to remember but you couldn't. Your head started to hurt from thinking too much. So, you laid down and stared at the window. The window was open and you could feel the fresh and cooling air. 

You closed your eyes and sighed. 

'What should I do?'

"Are you dumb or what?"

You suddenly opened your eyes when you heard a male voice. You sit up and looked around the room. There's no one there it was only you and the white cat on the win-- wait a cat? 

"Wha--what?!"

"Greetings, human. I am Lyon your guardian. The first goddess assigned me to look after you." The white cat said.