Chapter 7

After practice (Name) heard Tanaka volunteer to open the Gym in the morning. He grinned when he heard about it and he started to change his clothes. 

They all got out of school together but in front of the school gate they saw a black car and in front of it is a guy with blonde hair and cat like blue eyes. He's also wearing a suit. 

"Who's that shaddy pretty guy?" Asked Tanaka .

"Tanaka, that's rude." Sugawara told him. 

They all looked suspiciously to him except (Name). 

When they're already in the gates the man walked towards their direction, he bowed in front of them. 

"(Name)-sama, I've come to pick you up."

"Thanks, Claude! Everyone see you tomorrow!" You said to them while waving around your hand happily to them. 

Claude open the car door for you and runs toward the front to drive. When you were gone everyone was left dumbfounded. 

'A young master!!!'

====

It's already 5:30 in the morning when (Name) went to school that day. He told Claude and the others that he needs to go to school early because of practice. 

On his way he saw Sugawara heading in the gym too. 

"Suga-senpai!" You happily greated him. You jogged towards his direction. 

"(Name), you're early!" He greeted you back. 

After yesterday's practice you gotten close to everyone and even though they're a bit reluctant to call you by your name you forced them to call you that. You're still not used at being called Ushijima. 

"Well I just thought that Tanaka-senpai is not the type of person to wake up early and volunteer to open the lock in the Gym. It's really suspicious. Maybe he's trying to help Kageyama and Hinata? I'm curious that's why I'm here." You explained to Sugawara while blowing your hands because of the coldness. 

Well you already know that this is going to happen. You rewatched the anime for so many times now and you already memorized some of the lines because of this. 

"You're really observant aren't you (Name)?" Sugawara asked you with a amused smile. 

"Not really." You giggled. 

When you got in front of the gym Sugawara opened the door and you were standing behind him. 

"Morning practice, huh? I knew it." Suga greeted them and takes off his outdoor shoes.  

"Good morning." You greeted at them as you did the same thing as Suga. 

"Suga-san! (Name)!" Tanaka said with a shocked face. 

(Name) just ignored Tanaka and let Sugawara explain the reason why the both of you are there. 

"Because you were obviously weird yesterday. You're always barely on time, but you voluntarily asked to be in charge of opening the lock. Even, (Name) thinks the same way." Suga said. Tanaka looks at you with a 'you betrayed me!' Face but you looked at him with the same expression Wakatoshi always had. You call it "The Ushijima Brothers we don't give a fuck" face. 

"Don't worry, don't worry. I won't tell Daichi." Suga said reassuring them. 

"I can’t promise I won't though." You said, still having that facial expression.